Forget Tynecastle..

That was back in the day when the dross in the spl actually put up a fight against the filth rather than just turning up against us as they do now. I get the stay positive attitude but that was a massive blow yesterday. Unless other teams put that kind of performance in against them then I feel we are going to struggle.

We appear to have learnt nothing from last year nor took heed of the warnings from the Stranraer and St Mirren games so far. That result was inevitable and I'm still fuming about it.

Thank %^*& Morelos is back now.

I like Defoe and glad hes signed on next season but Morelos just offers far much more in our current formation. No excuses next 3 home games, 9 points or the title is over IMO.

Don’t panic guys the league is ours to lose Gerrard will kick asses we will be back to winning ways Wednesday let’s go on a long run again n win 55

Hearts never parked the bus, what's the excuse there?

We were shite. It happens. How many other games in Gerrard's 100 have we played so poorly?

Saying the writing was on the wall because we struggled to break down 10 men in their 18 yard box St Mirren is nonsense.

Writing was on the wall after our pathetic last 2 performances against Stranraer an d St Mirren
That’s the hardest thing to take from yesterday, we could all see a defeat coming due to how we have played the 2 previous games, the management and players obviously never.

We were shite. It happens. How many other games in Gerrard's 100 have we played so poorly?

Saying the writing was on the wall because we struggled to break down 10 men in their 18 yard box St Mirren is nonsense.

We have been poor since we returned, there is no getting away from that, everyone and their granny with the exception of yourself could see that, Stranraer, St Mirren and Hearts, bottom the league Hearts and we have been absolute dross

Well I like to think my glass is half full (or even full:)) and after two scrappy games I was looking for us to kick it up a notch. What a sickener it turned out to be. Probably our worst performance of the Gerrard era.

Anyway my glass remains half full but I want a response from us on Wednesday. Yesterday was simply unacceptable.

We have been poor since we returned, there is no getting away from that, everyone and their granny with the exception of yourself could see that, Stranraer, St Mirren and Hearts, bottom the league Hearts and we have been absolute dross

Stranraer game we didn't have to get out of second gear and we played our fringe players.

St Mirren, as I said, it's hard to break down a team who just purely defend (see. Ibiza vs Barcelona).

I wouldn't be hitting the panic button just yet.

Whatever the comments following yesterday. The negative ones, the positive ones and the stupid ones
We dust ourselves down and we go again come Wednesday.
Nothing else for it. Yes yesterday was very disappointing. Shocking display but we go again.

The good thing is that this week's training chat is simple for the manager: "You can't %^*& up like that again....we can now only win and hope the scum drop points. No excuses."

The bad thing is that we can't really threaten first team players with their place as we have f*** all on the bench really.

Interesting times ahead.

Hopefully we turn up on Wednesday after an extended winter break from 30/12 to 27/01 and absolutely pillage Ross County

Same as another other title winning season, we will lose some games, we've lost 2 this season....hardly season over stuff..

Dropping 5 massive points against that pish is unforgivable to be honest.

I really fear the worst that it will cost us dearly come May time .

We have issues with cover for player injures, but yesterday was a lack of belief. Needs sorted out

Easier said than done but we do need to let yesterday go & move on quickly. Best way to get over it is with a thumping win on Wed.

If we can't beat Hearts we have absolutely no chance whatsoever of winning the league so I won't be forgetting Tynecastle in a hurry.

That display at Tynecastle haunts me.

Only a 6 star performance on Wednesday will ease that slightly.

Calmed down now and trying to get perspective on yesterday as I must.
A very sore one but need to move on and stay positive.

Got to take it 1 game at a time can't get ahead of ourselves.
Hopefully that result and performance yesterday is the kick up the backside we need to kick on.

Over the moon one minute, sick as a Parrot the next! It's the nature of the game and it's why we love and hate all at the same time. Onward & keep the faith.

It worries me that after Stranraer and St mirren we did not heed the warnings and insisted on doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

That being said we need to get back on it. Buff is back. We win our game in hand we're only two points behind. We need to really push on now. Celtic will drop points. We just need to make sure we don't.
Agree - there was too much of the "a win is a win" stuff and winning ugly is ok but we were playing against dross and as aspiring champions we need to be winning better.

Back