Former Celtic Boys Club chairman faces abuse trial

This country is a disgrace especially when it comes to dealing with paedophiles.
I have a close friend currently going through it and it has absolutely destroyed her . My friend and three other girls that the scumbag abused as children had gone to the police but that was a while back and still nothing in terms of moving things forward.
The monster is still allowed to roam freely, he's even allowed to see and spend time with his own son thats under the age of 16.
All of the girls involved feel guilt because they had been too scared to come forward sooner. One of the girls is on heavy drugs as a result.
It's fkin sickening that the victims of such monsters are made to feel this way when there is only one scumbag piece of shite that should be feeling guilt or shame. The sentences handed out on the rare occasions that these pieces of filth are actually found guilty are an absolute disgrace too.
I'd throw the lot of the beast scum on a bonfire and be done with it.

So here's some connections for this 'separate entity'...

- Chaired the 'feeder club'
- Worked for a company supplying trophies (presumably the same as Torbett)
- Worked for the Celtic FC club magazine (presumably at the same time as John Cullen)

Just pure coincidences, of course.
How anyone could argue this is not a paedophile ring beggars belief.

Hoping for justice but sadly no trust in our legal system. But here's hoping justice is served on these animals . Well done to all concerned. Pity out politicians and police and first minister and her cronies just do nothing. You would think they were helping the perpetrators and ignoring the victims which they probably are.
You lads deserve plenty of praise.

Here’s what I can’t understand -
Multiple investigations stretching over decades, multiple convictions with extremely clear links to one club in particular, the mountain of clear evidence that this goes well beyond a 1 or 2 rouge coaches - I don’t have any particular knowledge around the court cases to date but how can each of the many individual cases be investigated by the police and tried in court by the CPS before a judge with the weight of evidence from the victims without the obvious conclusion that an organized pedophile ring at CFC existed over decades? The ring leaders, the organizers, the links to external organizations is clear as day.

It seems inconceivable that each of the beasts could be convicted in isolation and the whole monstrous story could be suppressed by so many over such a long time, including the protection of public figures past and present. I get all narrative around judicial, political and media influence but it’s mind blowing that this has not been blown wide open a long time ago. It’s also horrific to thing that the wall of silence almost certainly resulted in many more young boys being abused because of this.

4 Months per conviction on average, less the ‘good behaviour’ reduction WD.
It makes you wonder if the judges handing out the sentences are followers of a certain religious cult. Unfortunately Scotland seems to have let itself become basically ruled by these bastards. Makes me sick the state of my country now. Child sex abuse is absolutely up there as the worst of crimes yet it’s being ignored. Said cult have been allowed to take power in every high position of society from the media to the judiciary. Votes are worth more than a child’s innocence it would appear.

Perhaps polling stations require mass pickets , to highlight the abject failings of the political representative parties in Scotland, to investigate the institutional sexual abuse, improprieties of Celtic football club against children.
That is “Scotland’s Shame” for sure.

hope he doesn't die or get dementia or his health takes a nose dive prior to the trial!
I hope they all get dementia after their convictions. No bunch of bstards deserve that illness more than them. Before they all shuffle off to their very own circle of hell. I really hope what Dante says happens to rapists in hell awaits them.
Dirty shower of feckin pedo bstards. What’s going on in our country when this is still being suppressed?
Kudos to the Daily Express going after them lately. Pleased to see Apple news reporting it too. Going to catch a few eyeballs there.

It makes you wonder if the judges handing out the sentences are followers of a certain religious cult. Unfortunately Scotland seems to have let itself become basically ruled by these bastards. Makes me sick the state of my country now. Child sex abuse is absolutely up there as the worst of crimes yet it’s being ignored. Said cult have been allowed to take power in every high position of society from the media to the judiciary. Votes are worth more than a child’s innocence it would appear.
It is the worst of crimes in my book. I’d rather share a cell with a murderer than a pedo.

I would turn into the murderer and get far worse punishment. In fact I’d be more likely to be prosecuted for singing a song in Scotland these days.
Robert Maudsley had the right idea how to treat those scum. Poor man was abused all his life so he took it out on the bstards. Now he’s kept in a box 24 7. I agree with you totally. I’d get lifed off if put in with one of those scum.
Sure there was one relatively recently too. Stood up in court proud as punch and told them exactly why he done what he done. Got that scum who worked in schools in Thailand or somewhere in that sort of area. Had abused hundreds.

Last edited:
Robert Maudsley had the right idea how to treat those scum. Poor man was abused all his life so he took it out on the bstards. Now he’s kept in a box 24 7. I agree with you totally. I’d get lifed off if put in with one of those scum.
Trouble is it’s acceptable for them. Or so it seems, I would get a ban if I was to let rip though. How any person of whatever persuasion can follow that club or vote snp I will never understand.

Trouble is it’s acceptable for them. Or so it seems, I would get a ban if I was to let rip though. How any person of whatever persuasion can follow that club or vote snp I will never understand.
I’m the same mate. Sometimes I just can’t help myself. I know a victim of this shit and it sickens me more every waking minute. I also grew up with a lot of lads who played for Celtic boys club and I really dread to think that they are victims too.

You are definitely correct though, it is acceptable to them. The men that they confess to do it. Aye well, just move him on to another parish to start again. This country Is living through a nightmare but Independence is all that matters to those that rule us. As long as they have their big pot of money for their independence campaign they don’t care. They want that block vote and by feck they will do anything to keep it.

If I was a young man I would be out of here. Have even considered it now but unfortunately the NHS care my wife receives is essential and it’s not a thing available to us in other countries. I’ll give Sturgeon her due, she has done a lot for people who suffer the same illness as my wife. People were even moving from England to Scotland at one point as we had access to a new drug well before England did. Still her Independence pipe dreams loses her any chance of my vote.

They never will. I’m led to believe that a few of their members have tried and their admin delete it immediately.
The club have proved that they deny their Boy’s club members. As long as the club deny it then their support will do the same.
There will have been hundreds of them who played for CBC too with the hope of becoming celtc players.

Now they'll happy deny there's even a connection between the two!

Cult sickos.

They never will. I’m led to believe that a few of their members have tried and their admin delete it immediately.
The club have proved that they deny their Boy’s club members. As long as the club deny it then their support will do the same.
I once caught it posted briefly and the poster was told to keep it to their version of the lounge. Apparently it has a CSA thread. It came up on a google search for kerrydale street on the day of a Newspaper story. Doesn’t exist now though and didn’t exist long, few minutes at most.
I couldn’t last the amount of posts needed for a crash barriers lounge. I’d be banned well before.
I will admit to trying to join last year as Terry Munro through tap a talk. Some reason it didn’t get approved. I do have childish moments at times.

Just followed AdidasOfficial and retweeted it. Also quoted it and tweeted it direct.
They need explain why this is ok.
Im getting into this Twitter malarkey
Surely if everyone does this something has got to give. I can’t even bring myself to listen to it. Bad enough without this.
Shame on Scotland.
celtic Twitter has it now too.

Last edited:
Never had any replies at all from their sponsors or the NSW government even though that guarantees a reply within 28 days!

Just keep pointing out the truth the greater commercial impact it will have on those who deny it to make money
Not had any replies either don't think anybody has, hopefully the big case trial will make them think again

BBC News - Former primary school teacher to face sex act trial

No mention of the rattlers on BBC. Surprise surprise.

I noticed that myself. You can hardly expect any better from the jolly old beeb when their staff clearly have less investigative or moral brain cells than the number of paedophiles associated with one particular institution.

Keep pleading not guilty till death seems to be their way of escaping justice. We have a justice system that seems to do it's best to help the accused and frustrate and sicken victims hoping they drop charges. That my thoughts. Could be wrong but that's the way I see it.
Once again I doff my hat to you guys. Hopefully justice will see these animals rot in jail.

I noticed that myself. You can hardly expect any better from the jolly old beeb when their staff clearly have less investigative or moral brain cells than the number of paedophiles associated with one particular institution.
Of course the BBC will never tell the truth about that rancid club. The biggest paedophile enabler of them all Chris Mcglauchlin penned an article about child abuse in Scottish football and never named the scum. That in itself is actually quite frightening!

The class action against that disgusting club surely has to bring down the whole corrupt sham built up over the years to protect them.
Should but won't.
This is Scotland under snp/Labour celtc supporting politicians who have helped cover it up.
If sponsors haven't dropped them as quickly as they drop other persons accused then they're more interested in the sales the dhims give them.

This country is a disgrace especially when it comes to dealing with paedophiles.
I have a close friend currently going through it and it has absolutely destroyed her . My friend and three other girls that the scumbag abused as children had gone to the police but that was a while back and still nothing in terms of moving things forward.
The monster is still allowed to roam freely, he's even allowed to see and spend time with his own son thats under the age of 16.
All of the girls involved feel guilt because they had been too scared to come forward sooner. One of the girls is on heavy drugs as a result.
It's fkin sickening that the victims of such monsters are made to feel this way when there is only one scumbag piece of shite that should be feeling guilt or shame. The sentences handed out on the rare occasions that these pieces of filth are actually found guilty are an absolute disgrace too.
I'd throw the lot of the beast scum on a bonfire and be done with it.
Pedophilia is being normalised around the World.
It started with TV companies doing shows about young girls dancing in all the wrong kind of ways, politicians wanting voting ages etc. lowered and has progressed to the point that Finland's high court has now said sex with minors is OK if it's cultural.

Back