Official Forum Rules, Lounge Access & Posting Images - please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
If you wish to post on the forums then please follow these simple rules:
  • Do not derail threads - this is why you can't have nice things. Posters that willfully derail a thread, by either taking it off topic, squabbling like a child because someone has the god-damn audacity to disagree with you or by posting nonsense will be given thread bans and forum bans. It is now getting out of hand and we will be coming down hard on it. You have been warned (see below). This includes puns, they are just not funny, and take threads off topic.
  • Admin warnings in threads - do not ignore them.
  • No posting requests for or details of Personal Information.
  • No mindless abuse of players, management or board members of the club.
  • No mindless abuse of fellow posters.
  • Do not circumvent the swear filter - it is in place to protect you and this forum.
  • Text speak - just don't.
  • Abuse of the text format tools - posts all in bold, in italics, large sized etc will be deleted - repeat offenders will be banned.
  • Flaming will not be tolerated - use the ignore function. This includes necro-bumping (the bumping of an old Thread).
  • Trolling will not be tolerated - this includes the feeding of trolls.
  • Thread titles - must not contain swear words, be in ALL CAPS, contain excessive punctuation or have no information as to the content of the thread.
  • Thread content - please post more than just a link or a picture. Unless it is an awesome link it will probably be deleted. Keep Facebook and Twitter style posts to their relevant platforms.
  • Is there a Thread about it already? Then post it in there. Threads posted on existing topics will be deleted or merged into the main thread.
  • Is there a Match Thread? Until full time, all comments pertaining to the game should be posted in there.
  • No posting of match highlights until licensed broadcasters have released theirs.
  • Please do not post full articles from the official site - a single line and link is enough.
  • Please do not post full articles from subscription newspapers such as The Times. Post the link only.
  • If you are making a factual statement or post, please consider including a link to support your claim. Misinformation or conspiracy theories will not be tolerated.
  • Discussion of illegal streaming or methods to obtain illegal streams is forbidden.
  • Please do not quote offensive or abusive posts, use the report button. Repeated failures to do so will result in a temp ban.
  • If you suspect a poster of being Timposter use the report button - "Sniff Sniff" type posts will result in a temp ban.
  • The Bear Pit is for football related posts only, the Lounge is for all other content - posts must be safe for work.
  • Do not ask for tickets. Read the rules in the Ticket Office regarding ticket sales. Requests for tickets will result in a temp ban.
  • Admin's decisions are final and binding, and are not up for discussion.
Thank you, your Admin Team

Last edited:
How do I get Lounge Access?

We have reintroduced the 250 post limit to access the Lounge. Quite simply this means you have to have had 250 posts in the Bear Pit before you can post in the Lounge.

So I just have to post "I agree" 250 times to get in?

No, we will be checking, posters that are deemed to be spamming to get lounge access will have their posts deleted, and repeat offenders will be banned.

But I had access before!

And I had hair before and now I don't. Things change.

Last edited:
Posting pics:

Easiest way:

1. Go here - https://imgbb.com

2a. If it's an image online right-click and select COPY, then go to the imgbb tab, and hold CTRL and press V, then click UPLOAD

2b. If it's on your hard drive simply open your file explorer (Windows key + E) and drag the file to the imgbb tab, then click 'UPLOAD'

3. On next screen ensure BBCODE FULL LINKED is selected under EMBED CODES, and hit COPY

4. Back to FF, go to where you want to post it, hold CTRL and press V

5. Submit your post and peef, paff, poof, as the Great Soprendo would say, your image is there

THE GREATEST RANGER AND THE GREATEST SIGHT THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back