Four lads were our team, we shattered the Celtic's dream, they missed a sitter and we had a young boy in goal...

SM™

Staff member
Thoughts on today?

McCrorie
Balogun
Helander
Davis

The Ulsterman won the Steven Davis Man of the Match Award for Services to Steven Davisness & God & Ulster

But he does that every week - And only four average or above performances in a team that won the 3 points rather comfortably? What a state that mob are.

Cue Barry the Beak!

Oh Angie,
They said you were decent,
They lied,
We didn't need a 5s side,
Oh Angie...

Edouard with two mirthful moments. THAT miss was one, but going for an 80/20 in his favour against Aribo - that's Joe Aribo - not Souness - not Hurlock - presented those viewing with a display of cowardness last seen from Fernando Ricksen in a meaningless Champions League group game against a Greek mob. The skilled but troubled Dutchman was going through personal problems. He almost ran round the outside of the stadium to avoid challenging for a ball that should've been his, but that was only a 70/30, so Oddsocks trumps a man who had massive mental/addiction issues.

The tims should be every bit as furious with him as they were Lawwell & Lennon last year.

But I'm not, and I'll hide him in my basement if he wants to see out his contract.

Back