From top to bottom

Sensible Head

Now there is no disgrace getting beat by Liverpool
But I do take issue with that performance, no fight, no urgency nothing from the manager that shows me that things will change.
Nothing from the boardroom tell me they will change.
They put tickets at a horrible price and after 3 games we are all put out and now 2 games at Ibrox to try and save face.
Let's be brutally honest we gave been shocking to watch this season,
Sold patterson,aribo, and bassey and replaced them with sub standard player's
players
The team is old and sturgid. Player's who gave probably went as far as they can
And we are relying on a 40yr old gk..
The manager bores the death out of me with tactics and even his vefire and after match interviews
We're is our john brown, Stuart mcall guys who knew what putting that jersey on ment .

£17 million our cost of players on the pitch at the start. The cost of their goal keepers arm. What do people actually expect here?
More to it than “Liverpool spend more than us”, a list:

Matondo seemingly out the picture for being late to appointments, training etc. nowhere to be seen, then starts, then benched for Tillman.

Tillman in and out the team, shoe horned out wide right when your playing a 5-4-1 against one of the best teams in the planet.

King in and out the team continually.

38 year old Steven Davis getting a run of games out the blue and starting in a 2 man central midfield against again - one of the best teams in the world.

Morelos hardly fit and barely played starting up front when we have a guy thats scored 11 in 14 and works his absolute bollocks off.

Glen Kamara, has he chucked it or is the manager just not playing him? Wait he’s now bringing him on off the bench.

Sakala, nowhere to be seen for weeks barely making benches now he’s suddenly in the managers plans.

Fullbacks being told to tuck in when playing a back 5 leaving Barasic hung out to dry against Arguably the best right wing in world football.

The manager doesn’t know what he’s doing and is completely out his depth. One good season at Feynoord then pretty much failure everywhere else.

Then we have the recruitment and board which ill save for another thread. Utter garbage being served up.

Matondo seemingly out the picture for being late to appointments, training etc. nowhere to be seen, then starts, then benched for Tillman.

Tillman in and out the team, shoe horned out wide right when your playing a 5-4-1 against one of the best teams in the planet.

38 year old Steven Davis getting a run of games out the blue and starting in a 2 man central midfield against again - one of the best teams in the world.

Morelos hardly fit and barely played starting up front when we have a guy thats scored 11 in 14 and works his absolute bollocks off.

Glen Kamara, has he chucked it or is the manager just not playing him? Wait he’s now bringing him on off the bench.

Sakala, nowhere to be seen for weeks barely making benches now he’s suddenly in the managers plans.

Fullbacks being told to tuck in when playing a back 5 leaving Barasic hung out to dry against Arguably the best right wing in world football.

The manager doesn’t know what he’s doing and is completely out his depth. One good season at Feynoord then pretty much failure everywhere else.

Then we have the recruitment and board which ill save for another thread. Utter garbage being served up.
And breathe…

He should look at teams like Club Brugge etc for inspo then, throwing in the towel before a balls kicked because a teams spent more money than you, pathetic.

St Mirren, Ross Country etc be as well just packing it in in the league then aye?
We played like them tonight. Stifle them and hope for luck. This was like watching a team like that v us. That’s what teams like that do what they do, cause if we opened up we would have got absolutely rode rotten

You can’t actually disagree with a single word of that to be fair. I think it’s fair to say that the manager doesn’t really know what he wants, and if he did want his own players he clearly wasn’t backed to get them. Not a chance was Davies a Gio signing. Neither was Matondo.

We have came away very lucky not to have been utterly horsed tonight, but we could and should have given it a bit more fight and desire to at least stem the flow of chances they had in the game and be more competitive.

We played like them tonight. Stifle them and hope for luck. This was like watching a team like that v us. That’s what teams like that do what they do, cause if we opened up we would have got absolutely rode rotten
Aye cause playing 5 at the back turgid passive shite is helping us, record low xG’s all round. Smashing, what a job Gio’s doing. Utter tripe.

I'll be honest, I never even watched it. Said on another thread it would be halftime before I got the kids settled in bed. Checked the stats and the match thread and knew there was no point putting it on.

The board, management and players were happy just reaching the CL. They viewed that as the main aim and it shows.

That had a good chance within 3 mins and scored on 7 I think, we didn’t frustrate or stifle anyone (apart from frustrate the paying public). I am like a broken record but Napoli are imposing themselves as the best team in the group and but for a rash challenge we most likely would have got a draw (dare I say home win as we had a fair few chances) against them. We are taking doings anyway, so why not try and give them something to worry about in their 3rd.

Now there is no disgrace getting beat by Liverpool
But I do take issue with that performance, no fight, no urgency nothing from the manager that shows me that things will change.
Nothing from the boardroom tell me they will change.
They put tickets at a horrible price and after 3 games we are all put out and now 2 games at Ibrox to try and save face.
Let's be brutally honest we gave been shocking to watch this season,
Sold patterson,aribo, and bassey and replaced them with sub standard player's
players
The team is old and sturgid. Player's who gave probably went as far as they can
And we are relying on a 40yr old gk..
The manager bores the death out of me with tactics and even his vefire and after match interviews
We're is our john brown, Stuart mcall guys who knew what putting that jersey on ment .
How long did you have this one scripted for?

Playing a team at home who’ve something to prove, after an average start to the season and lost the first game in the group in the CL. It was always going to be tough. I don’t think you can fault Gios tactics of 541, theres been better teams than us who’ve went there and came out a lot worse off. I’m disappointed, but realistic.

There ram cost about 300 million!!!
Don’t think anyone is saying we should be beating them for the very reason you note re gulf In squad quality but that was pitiful. I bet you If I watch the Bayern Munich game highlights their opposition would have got up the park more than us whilst getting scuffed 5-0. That was worse than the Ajax game for me simply because GVB didn’t take the lessons learned from Napoli and apply them here. He shat himself and gave the game away from the start.

Playing a team at home who’ve something to prove, after an average start to the season and lost the first game in the group in the CL. It was always going to be tough. I don’t think you can fault Gios tactics of 541, theres been better teams than us who’ve went there and came out a lot worse off. I’m disappointed, but realistic.
Sometimes you just have to bow to a better team.

Don’t think anyone is dating we should be beating them for t the very reason you note re gulf In squad quality but that was pitiful. I bet you If I watch the Bayern Munich game highlights their opposition would have got up the park more than us. That was worse than the Ajax game for me simply because GVB didn’t take the lessons learned for. Napoli and apply them here. He shat himself and gave the game away from the start.
Bet you play Champ manager

Forgetting the gulf in class and the transfer fees of the opposition, our performance was really poor for 75 mins, unforced errors, sloppy in possession, misplaced passes, players performing way below what is expected.

Those things can be worked on and avoided, it’s unacceptable to turn in a display like that,

Sad to say but money causes a difference in class. There centre forward was 60 million more than ours. That said we as fans expect the team to play with pride / effort and passion. Not sure if that was on show tonight.

Bet you play Champ manager
Actually no, I just have a pair of eyes and can watch a game for what it was. Did Brighton say “%^*& it, they are too good lads, they all cost a lot, never mind there is always next week” . I’ll say again, i never expected a win or even a draw but if that was keeping it tight trying to nick a point them we are fucking doomed. It should have been 6 or 7 had they had their shooting boots on.

If squad values was the be all then we should scud the 10 Shite teams in Scotland but we make heavy weather of that most weeks.

Forgetting the gulf in class and the transfer fees of the opposition, our performance was really poor for 75 mins, unforced errors, sloppy in possession, misplaced passes, players performing way below what is expected.

Those things can be worked on and avoided, it’s unacceptable to turn in a display like that,
I don't agree with that.

We seemed to start with a bit of trepidation, but not bad.. get done with the free kick, get to half time 1-0 down.

Start the 2nd better I felt, give away the penalty.

'Really poor'...whilst also 'forgetting the gulf in class'..

Nae bother mate.

We couldn’t handle their press , that was a must win game for them tonight, we didn’t get an opportunity to play our game plan , they are a fantastic team, miles ahead of us in this champions league… Get Lowry fit and McCann in the team against Liverpool next week, the kids will run all day and are really good players…

I don't agree with that.

We seemed to start with a bit of trepidation, but not bad.. get done with the free kick, get to half time 1-0 down.

Start the 2nd better I felt, give away the penalty.

'Really poor'...whilst also 'forgetting the gulf in class'..

Nae bother mate.
We were poor though, a bit of a simplistic analysis, done with a free kick? On another day we go in 3-4 down, their keeper hardly Touched the ball, their defence untroubled first 75 mins, we continually gave away possession and created little.

Ok mate, let’s go all guns blazing at fucking Anfield! Nae bother pal
I don't think your getting the point, he was insinuating. For All our deficiencies, regarding quality, that was a pathetic showing from our team.
We didn't show any belief, fire and will to burst a gut, until Colak, Sakala and Matondo came on. They fought for every ball, and I know Liverpool may have come off the gas by then, but they lifted our hopes of at least a goal.
This team has totally lost last year's will to have a right go and excite us all.
Big problems.
And another thing, Steve Davis is finished as a European pick. Can't match the pace anymore.
Tillman , never a wide player. No pace for it.
Kent, don't start me.
And the management team, what the f... are they thinking.
SHAMBLES.

Back