Article Gary Hughes And The Tall Tales Timothy Tells Himself

The story of the Rangers directors celebrating too much (!) - whereas Celtic are always so restrained in victory - was invented by ex-Celtic View editor Andrew Smith for The Scotsman.

They were always getting rid of Deila at the end of that season as they were having to shut parts of their hovel due to lack of interest. As always with their myths, it's done to protect themselves.

The Scottish media long ago divorced itself from any semblance of impartiality. Unfortunately, as a consequence they've been able to dissemble the kind of lies that have all too readily been accepted by others less familiar with our local snakepit of hatred. Well their lies are no longer going un-challenged as they're just beginning to find out.

The mhanks are absolutely rhabid in their obsession with us and pollute the comments section in just about every story about us with their poisonous, rambling bile which is almost always divorced from any semblance of reality.

“You firstly have to divest yourself of the disturbing image of Dave King appearing joyous. Secondly, you have to acquaint yourself with reality.” :D

I also liked the dug at his missus and her various green accessories, they can’t help themselves. I was once asked what team I supported on holiday one year by by a fellow Scot.
I told him that it certainly wasn’t the team he supported and he hit the roof and started asking me who he supported. He got even worse when I said he supported Celtc, he actually looked offended :D
He asked how I knew and I was sorely tempted to say “Because you f.ucking look like one.”
The polite version was that he was wearing green everything.
Classlessness tramps.

Hahaha, Im just surprised that Nigerian conmen haven't cottoned on to the fact that if they put SEVCO in the title of their emails the unwashed hordes would send them every penny they have.

QUOTE="geoallison, post: 1552479, member: 4568"]I don't think the maggot con men would be interested in the remnants of a giro.[/QUOTE]

Right enough, they'd probably end up emptying the Nigerian. bank accounts.

The story of the Rangers directors celebrating too much (!) - whereas Celtic are always so restrained in victory - was invented by ex-Celtic View editor Andrew Smith for The Scotsman.

They were always getting rid of Deila at the end of that season as they were having to shut parts of their hovel due to lack of interest. As always with their myths, it's done to protect themselves.
Thought it was Pish but I wouldn’t have put it past that spiteful bastard Desmond.

How about at the next Rangers AGM we propose a Resolution that will seek to have all the titles won by celtc FC during the CoI period that Shifty Mcgifty McLennan has been in post. Additionally all titles that were won whilst Gary Hughes had an influence on proceedings.

The above is of course a piss take. It is designed to show the poets just how ridiculous they are.

They really are just mhanky bhitter hate filled imbeciles.

I can remember being in the directors box at Rugby Park many years ago (1-0 win, Rod Wallace I think) and when the goal went in myself and my brother went perhaps a little OTT with the celebrations to such an extent that i was concerned that we may have embarrassed our Kilmarnock supporting host (he was completely nonplussed about the whole thing). Anyway, as we are going tonto, I remember looking down at the Rangers hierarchy sitting in the front row (can't remember exactly who) who had not even got to their feet and remained sitting and politely clapping.

Back