Gazza at the wind up again

uneasydaz

20181021-165550.jpg

See wi aw this pish, does anyone else ever wake up, see more Gazza sfa stuff and think “right surely they know they got it wrong and will induct him?”

Apparently they can induct him next year can't see them doing a u turn to be honest

I sat behind our goal in '96 and watched Gazza lift it over Hendry then slide it past Andy Goram. Mixed emotions. I didn't know whether to cry or praise the guy, such was his brilliance. Back then I supported our national team and wanted us to beat England but Gazza's goal was one in a million. Different nowadays, unfortunately.

Thing is. We all know why the SFA did what they did, and it was nothing to do with his goal against Scotland or the reasons they made up.

So I'd prefer he called them out on that, rather than giving them an alternate excuse. He's been put in an ideal position to expose the real hypocricy at work up here to a wider audience down south. Missed opportunity really. If he'd say it's becasue I played for Rangers, rather than it's because I played for England, then he'd do them more harm.

I sat behind our goal in '96 and watched Gazza lift it over Hendry then slide it past Andy Goram. Mixed emotions. I didn't know whether to cry or praise the guy, such was his brilliance. Back then I supported our national team and wanted us to beat England but Gazza's goal was one in a million. Different nowadays, unfortunately.

I was there but was sat in one of the pitch side stands. We got extra tickets and had the equivalent of the Govan rear if you follow me.

I’ll be honest, I was gutted but said to my old man next to me, there is only one player on the park that could have done that.

Genius.

And no matter what bitter mentally challenged at the SFA refuses to recognise that fact, the rest of the world knows it.

I was there too, my one and only time at Wembley.
At that time I was still a regular Scotland supporter but after a weekend in London with them, I was beginning to get thoroughly pissed off by the Trannie Army and all their "see you jimmy and flashing their genitalia at women and children" shite.
I have to admit to probably being one of only a very few Scotland fans that had a huge grinner when Gazza scored that goal.
I haven't been to another Scotland game since then!

Same as me. I’d only just recovered from McAllister’s penalty being saved and taken my head out of my hands. I was in the second back row of our section.

Back