Gazza on soccer am

I think he sounds pished. If so this is not good. May just be meds or something but I think that is just wishful thinking.

Looks slim but is actually difficult to watch. Struggling to finish a sentence.

Not nice watching.

I thought he was getting better. It's fucking 10 am in the morning on a tv show.

Alcohol disease is a right bastard.

When you see him on twitter he actually looks good in the pictures but this is bad watching. Struggling to understand half of what he's saying. Was looking forward to this when I seen he was on.

First time I’ve watched soccer am in a while and I never realised how bad it’s got. They just sit there telling horrendous jokes rambling over each other.

And where did they get that fat boy from? Is he supposed to be funny

First time I’ve watched soccer am in a while and I never realised how bad it’s got. They just sit there telling horrendous jokes rambling over each other.

And where did they get that fat boy from? Is he supposed to be funny

Like a bunch of mid 20's hipsters in trendy clothes trying to outcool each other whilst Bullard sits there looking like a slightly less sleazy Peter Stringfellow.

Grim stuff.

Never seen him but doesn't sound good, I hope it is his medication and not the demon drink, I thought he was looking a lot better the last time he was in the media,

Never seen him but doesn't sound good, I hope it is his medication and not the demon drink, I thought he was looking a lot better the last time he was in the media,

I think it's just the way he sounds now. Saw him in the recent Bobby Robson doc and he sounded the exact same. I think it's just the drink and drugs catching up with his ability to talk.

Soccer a.m. is what it is, I only turned it on to see Gazza and I regret it now. He really is a poor soul, a mere shadow of the hero he was.

Just watching the sketch with the football boots.

Rapier, Touch, and Predators. And people never asked questions?

The quality of SoccerAM and its viewing figures is evident from the the show length. It was a 3 hour show about 10 years ago. It got cut to 2. Now its 1.5 hours.

All the sketches today have been planned around Gazza who is now away up the road.

The quality of SoccerAM and its viewing figures is evident from the the show length. It was a 3 hour show about 10 years ago. It got cut to 2. Now its 1.5 hours.

All the sketches today have been planned around Gazza who is now away up the road.

Haway up the road.

Back