Gerrard match reaction

Honest assessment.

Letting McGregor off there though. Terrible attempt at the cross.

For what it’s worth I agree with the manager on that one. Yes it was a poor mistake, but equally McGregor made a couple of key saves to keep us ahead for as long as we were and I reckon he would have finished the open goal Alfie missed from 6 yards.

Gerrard changed it in the second half & that’s where we failed.
No it’s not. Hearts were coming back into it before the subs and we created excellent opportunities after them.

We dropped points because Alfie had a stinker and McGregor flapped at a cross late on. It was nothing to do with the subs.

For what it’s worth I agree with the manager on that one. Yes it was a poor mistake, but equally McGregor made a couple of key saves to keep us ahead for as long as we were and I reckon he would have finished the open goal Alfie missed from 6 yards.
Yeah McGregor would have., 99% of SPL jobbers would have finished the chance Roofe put on a plate for him.

The shitebaggery of our defence was abismal, the last 10 mins, time after time when we could have made a pass through the middle to retain posession and kill time was laughable, we just continually horsed the ball towards a very small striker and just invited them on to us constantly. Pathetic, sub standard crap

Back