Get a grip

Ive seen leagues won on the last day seen leagues won with games to spare hold your nerve Mr Struth will be turning as we speak at the knee jerk reactions take a breath whatever the outcome this season this team of players have gave us some great days and nights .hold your nerve .
We played almost the same team of players as Thursday. They ran out of steam, made key errors. Dropped points.
Celtic rested their full team on Thursday, went out of Europe. Then draw at Hibs. Never looked like scoring.
I think both sets of fans will be raging. Both teams look like bottlers.
Performance wise, we are playing better than them. But results in the league are poor.
I am sure it will turn in our favour. Gio needs to trust his squad more. Barasic, Davis, Helander and Roofe all got us through to 55. Why we not using them? Diallo might have helped today when Kent was tiring.
I trust Gio. He will hold his nerve more. Celtic have tough games this week (dropped points to Saints last two seasons and not won at Livi for years). We should take care of Saints and Dons if we use the squad more, surely?

We played almost the same team of players as Thursday. They ran out of steam, made key errors. Dropped points.
Celtic rested their full team on Thursday, went out of Europe. Then draw at Hibs. Never looked like scoring.
I think both sets of fans will be raging. Both teams look like bottlers.
Performance wise, we are playing better than them. But results in the league are poor.
I am sure it will turn in our favour. Gio needs to trust his squad more. Barasic, Davis, Helander and Roofe all got us through to 55. Why we not using them? Diallo might have helped today when Kent was tiring.
I trust Gio. He will hold his nerve more. Celtic have tough games this week (dropped points to Saints last two seasons and not won at Livi for years). We should take care of Saints and Dons if we use the squad more, surely?
Difference is the mentally challengeds are at a difficult away ground. We're at home against Motherwell, whose best player isn't playing, and are 2-0 up.

Ive seen leagues won on the last day seen leagues won with games to spare hold your nerve Mr Struth will be turning as we speak at the knee jerk reactions take a breath whatever the outcome this season this team of players have gave us some great days and nights .hold your nerve .
Knee jerk reactions?

You’re right leagues have been won on the last day but is it wrong to ask why we beat Dortmund in Germany and then played Dundee Hibs and could only muster a draw after giving them a goal start

Then we played great against Dortmund in 2nd leg and then after going two up today let Motherwell back into the game for another draw

Is it a knee jerk to ask for an explanation or wonder why this is happening and if the players have the mentality to win the league?

I’m not mad at all about the title chase I’m absolutely disgusted at a team who make the same mistakes week after week and piss away points regularly
Our problem is people think Goldson is a top centre half , he is very average & mostly piss poor this season he has cost us loads of goals this year , he had 1 good season last year apart from that he has been very very average, Tav also cannot defend but he contributes a lot more going forward with goals & assists both would struggle in the EPL where the standered is higher remember Duffy kept Goldson out of the Brighton team .

We were points clear before Gio and now we’re worsening week on week and behind them. He’s got to go.

These fkn threads it will be alright bla bla it sounds like what the players r going through they and the manager deserve a fkn rocket for that 2nd half shocker the mentality I just don’t understand what’s going on ????

At the end of the day does anyone see us win the last ten games on the bounce. As that's what will be required.

Holding our nerve is seeing out the last 45 mins while being 2-0 up knowing Celtic have dropped points .

We shat the bed . Again .

And ridiculous posts like this appear . Again .

Last edited:
Our League form since the break is the stuff of mid-table mediocrity. Today just encapsulated that misplaced arrogance that we can win with ease.

So that’s enough is it?

We lose the league this season but can still rest easy knowing we won 55 a season ago.

Tin pot.
Uber staunch of you. But how about a reality check from you before you start taking pops at fellow bears for being rightly concerned. If you think that 11 points dropped since mid January is REMOTELY acceptable then I think it is you that has the problem.
I have know problem with rangers supporters in fact i love being a bear and respect by and large all my fellow bears but when they navel gaze at todays result rather than the bigger picture iam going to come out saying how it is bottlers and cowards some people were calling our players .i know we are angry about the result but giving up know way .

It can’t be just me who is sick to the back teeth of this kind of nonsense.

We’ve been bloody awful for most of the season and any chance of taking any kind of silverware is hanging by a thread.

You think mentioning struth , nerve , trenches makes a Fcking difference when we have a team who can’t defend a 2-0 lead at Ibrox against Motherwell.

A lot of people in total denial of the reality unfolding in front of us
Whats unfolding what we either win or lose the league i know what it means as i want to win as much if not more than most and for the trenches thing its that old chestnut fight or flee .hold your nerve as the saying goes when all around others are losing theirs .

Nothing about dropping points is ok but 150 years of history tells you that we have good years and bad i no its cliched but its true for all that
Give up then i give you permisdsionn chuck it switch the tv of when the gers are playing if you have a season ticket hand it back wow see all the shite bags greeting on this thread %^*& been in the trenches as i woyld be watching my back rather than my front . Chuck it the lot of you .
No one's giving up they're worried. I do tend to point out that 1 in 50 men are psychopaths that don't understand feelings. Every Rangers fans with feelings is worried. Nevermind don't worry about it.

I can see why some people are tired of what seems to be doomsaying but the idea that convincing ourselves that the issues that have followed us since Mark Warburton was manager don't exist is also tiring.

Blow a 2 goal lead at home against Motherwell after the mentally challengeds drop points yet we have to ‘get a grip’.

This isn’t knee jerk this is a reaction to winning 3 league games in the last 8. Do tell when we are allowed to be pissed off?
Absolutely agree. dortmund will paper over the cracks for alot. Im convinced we wont win the league now and gio isnt the man we needed

Blah blah struth blah blah no surrender blah blah

Same nonsense after every game this season, baring a miracle on current form, you never win the league.

13 points from 24, absolute awful.

Mate if you're happy with 9 points from the last 18 then you're an idiot. pure and simple. We've collapsed thrown away a healthy lead at the top, and thrown away a chance to close the gap after being 2-0 up at home.
you are not wrong

No one's giving up they're worried. I do tend to point out that 1 in 50 men are psychopaths that don't understand feelings. Every Rangers fans with feelings is worried. Nevermind don't worry about it.
Agree with all of that mate, with the exception of your first sentence.

You don't need to view many posts on this board to see how many give up. Post after post. Week after week.

Mr Struth will be turning as we speak at that f*cking performance, pal.

I have no doubt these players are capable.

However, the current trend is worrying. It’s hard to turn the tide in these situations, especially when many of the players have had previous.

Our game management and leadership in pressure situations is shocking, it’s definitely a mentality/ culture problem amongst our senior players.

Are we going to get these stupid threads every game until the scum win the league FS! Our league fit is absolutely horrendous and we don’t deserve to win the league.

I’m an optimist, usually a glass half full guy. At FT today I am now starting to seriously doubt this teams ability to defend our title.

Bounced into Ibrox after watching another very poor performance by the filth, we then go and f()ck it up again.

If we lose the league to those tramps it will be a total embarrassment.

Anyone who thinks we can still win the league is deluded. We have been crap all season, our rivals drop points, we go 2-0 up and still can't win to put pressure on. There is no way the title is coming to Ibrox this season, and i think deep down most fans know it.

No wind up GB how i genuinely feel .i dont accept it during games when i am there iam like a cat on a hot tin roof want us to win so badly my head hurts. But excepting the reality of the situation dropped points still in the title race .
Still in the race but playing badly and bottling it.

The players keep telling us they know what's required and they keep messing it up.

Its the most tiresome thing in the world referring to Bill Struth. I’d bet he think you and anyone defending that today are wired to the moon.

Not giving up as it's only 3 points but today was massive and we managed to blow it in the 2nd half.

Our current form tells me we won't win the league.

I'll get the headlines out of the way first.
"Bottled it" "shat the bed" "unacceptable"

The one I'm going with is unacceptable.
Today we fielded more than enough ability to beat Motherwell.
We could've should've been 4 ahead at HT.
2nd half simply not good enough for a team that is aiming to win the league.
I hope this day that it is lost in the mist's of time when we won 56.
Full on evŕt950o

As it stands we are winning feck all this year again. Domestic form is shocking. Thought we had turned the corner after Tim’s game but the last two results have proven otherwise. Absolute no confidence in this team and management going on a run which will see us win the title. No evidence to suggest it’s remotely possible

Its the most tiresome thing in the world referring to Bill Struth. I’d bet he think you and anyone defending that today are wired to the moon.
Well tell me who to refer to, the panic merchants who cant take a result today that all though disapointing doesnt mean fck all in the grand scheme of things they want players hang drawn and quartered and giving up on a league thats far from over and Bill Struths words are poingnant if you choose to ignore them thats up to you .

The team has to be in with a shout for a last day title win.

The current form with a ropey defence conceding on 2 out of 3 attempts on target and attacking play scoring 1 out of 6 ,7,8 attempts on target suggest we will be more than 3 points behind at game 38.

Massive improvement domestically needs to start now. Not another few games time. Now. From the manager, from the players and from the board to highlight the consistent disgraceful officiating we receive.

Nail on head. Blind faith and No Surrenders all round and we’ll be fine again. Yawn. This team has shown nothing to suggest they can maintain the form needed. There is literally no evidence to suggest we will turn this into a title win.
also this team has failed to win a domestic cup , and only two cup finals since 2011. We won the league with next to no pressure due to the beggars crumbling . Every time we blow points , we get the same shite “ win every game we win the league “. We won’t win every game . The gaffer needs to do his job and make changes ….‘serious changes . Starting with the keeper . Football has no room for sentiment

Well tell me who to refer to, the panic merchants who cant take a result today that all though disapointing doesnt mean fck all in the grand scheme of things they want players hang drawn and quartered and giving up on a league thats far from over and Bill Struths words are poingnant if you choose to ignore them thats up to you .
It’s not one result thought is it?

Back