Glaswegian Loyal will be running buses from Lisbon to Oporto. And Amsterdam to Rotterdam (Feyenoord)

I never said a definite time, as we were waiting on people people booking flights getting to lisbon on the Thursday ,we try to cater for everybody as in flights getting in and getting people to the the city of the game
Any idea on time and where departing from? Need to see how many museums I can fit in.

Easyjet website Edin to Lisbon via Luton on Wed leave 07.00 arrive 15.15 £53.
KLM Porto to Edin via Amsterdam on Frid leave 11.15 arrive 16.40 £188 on Skyscanner using KLM website to book.

Just following on from the last post.as I said anybody who has their name down for the Lisbon to porto buses we ll get information to you by the weekend.if anybody is still looking at this route, we still have seats left as we've put another bus on

Easyjet website Edin to Lisbon via Luton on Wed leave 07.00 arrive 15.15 £53.
KLM Porto to Edin via Amsterdam on Frid leave 11.15 arrive 16.40 £188 on Skyscanner using KLM website to book.
Can still get Lisbon return out of Manchester for £133

Can still get Lisbon return out of Manchester for £133

That's good, but most people will have to travel a few hours to get to Manchester. Also these are great flight times I've posted with limited transfers and waiting times and direct back from Porto rather than having to get to Lisbon for a return, Albeit 100 quid dearer and just depends on how long you want to stay over etc.
I don't expect the KLM deal to be there for long mind, I got it for £166.

Anyone know of any buses going via Newcastle ferry we could jump on for Glasgow to Newcastle or just a bus taking bears down for the ferry?

Currently driving down for it but would prefer to not have to worry about the drive home lol

Anyone know of any buses going via Newcastle ferry we could jump on for Glasgow to Newcastle or just a bus taking bears down for the ferry?

Currently driving down for it but would prefer to not have to worry about the drive home lol

Last game in 2002 I drove down and it was fine with parking
at the ferry and a pub. But get your point about the return journey !!!

That's good, but most people will have to travel a few hours to get to Manchester. Also these are great flight times I've posted with limited transfers and waiting times and direct back from Porto rather than having to get to Lisbon for a return, Albeit 100 quid dearer and just depends on how long you want to stay over etc.
I don't expect the KLM deal to be there for long mind, I got it for £166.
It's not if you live in Manchester

Many of you is there and where you travelling to

Many of you is there and where you travelling to

4 of us going across on the DFDS Newcastle - Amsterdam route as foot passengers. Wednesday to Saturday.

Was gunna take the car down for it but if a bus is going anyway was thinking may as well jump on that. Especially for that drive home.

4 of us going across on the DFDS Newcastle - Amsterdam route as foot passengers. Wednesday to Saturday.

Was gunna take the car down for it but if a bus is going anyway was thinking may as well jump on that. Especially for that drive home.
Where are you travelling from?

How much are you for the ferry? do you need to get a cabin? I can only have Thursday/Friday off but if there's a ferry Wednesday night then I could potentially make it.

How much are you for the ferry? do you need to get a cabin? I can only have Thursday/Friday off but if there's a ferry Wednesday night then I could potentially make it.

Ferry was £42 each return. Leaves 5pm Wednesday and arrives into Amsterdam about half 9 next morning.

Your cabin is the main part of the cost so you're basically paying for the cabin only. Last time I checked it was about £85 each return with not a lot of cabins left on the way back.

Ours was £87 for a 4 berth cabin with toilet.

The ferry departs at 5pm but the last check-in is 3:30 according time the confirmation.

Back