Glaswegian will have buses from Dusseldorf for Ajax and from Rome for Naples

I know you are still waiting on confirmation about Rome bus but hoping you can stick me down for 4 seats bud.Sent a message earlier in week but wasn't 100% about numbers. All sorted now tho.

Those booked on the bus from weeze to dusseldorf tomorrow. The bus will be in the car park opposite the terminal exit. The Rome to naples. Buses are now booked will send out details after we return from this trip.safe journey to all traveling

Well seems that's 200 bangers I'm not gonny see again . Lesson learned, disappointed.
You’ll get it back mate. Steincolin has been running buses a long time and they go out of their way more often than not so I would imagine he’s just busy and will sort when he gets a chance.

You’ll get it back mate. Steincolin has been running buses a long time and they go out of their way more often than not so I would imagine he’s just busy and will sort when he gets a chance.

You're probably right pal,I know these things aren't always as easy as it seems. Been on their buses a few times over the years .I appreciate guy's are busy.

Anybody heard anything about bus refunds yet ? Been a while thought we would of had some contact

I most certainly have not been refunded, £200 for four of us which I’m out of pocket for personally as I booked it

i have had no reply to a private message I sent months ago asking what was happening

I think I have been very patient but it’s not looking good now as it’s been total silence

this needs sorting

Makes you wonder if the buses were even running robbing bears seen a few losing hundreds hopefully myself and everyone gets there money back absolute disgrace blatantly being ignored aswell joke!!!!

I’m sure there’s a valid reason to what’s going on with these refunds. The people involved with these busses have ran them for decades and to my knowledge there’s never been any issues and I can personally vouch for those who run them as I’ve known them for years and have used the busses myself.

I’ve contacted the people from the bus to try and look into those who are still saying they are due refunds and to check all DM’s so hopefully it can be resolved ASAP.

I appreciate people are wanting money back and have been patient so hopefully this can all be sorted quickly.

I’m sure there’s a valid reason to what’s going on with these refunds. The people involved with these busses have ran them for decades and to my knowledge there’s never been any issues and I can personally vouch for those who run them as I’ve known them for years and have used the busses myself.

I’ve contacted the people from the bus to try and look into those who are still saying they are due refunds and to check all DM’s so hopefully it can be resolved ASAP.

I appreciate people are wanting money back and have been patient so hopefully this can all be sorted quickly.

Its nowt to do with me but I can echo your endorsement above. Surprised there's any issue but if there is I'd imagine it'll be sorted.

Back