Glaswegian will have buses from Dusseldorf for Ajax and from Rome for Naples

Right I’ve just checked my bank account, I paid £200 for the glassy bus for 4 people from Rome to Naples in September
I have received no refund and no contact whatsoever about a refund despite sending a pm to steinColin

other people on this forum are the same and have received no refund so we are not all lying

now i think we deserve an explanation so if someone wants to come on and post the reason we haven’t been refunded that would be great before this gets out of hand

the floor is yours

The silence from steincolin and the glassy bus regarding refunds from the Napoli trip is deafening

Maybe has to cross check that there actually was a payment received from said account number in the first place.

I’m sure it’s not outwith the realms of possiblity than some chancer PMs their account details & then starts wailing “werz ma refund” loudly.

Aye that takes a few days right enough.

Take less than 2 min to check if theyve paid and send back.

It’ll be a complete coincidence that this thread was bumped after weeks and 3 days later some people receive refunds.

Just because it's not coincidental doesn't mean there has been anything untoward going on either. The guy has helped thousands of fans over the years. He hasn't suddenly decided to steal a couple of grand. There will be an innocent explanation.

Could it maybe have been that bus companies were paid and they then made it a lengthy process to hand the cash back over, just a possibility, if that was the case then they should have just said though.

Could it maybe have been that bus companies were paid and they then made it a lengthy process to hand the cash back over, just a possibility, if that was the case then they should have just said though.
took me 4 months to get a refund for a bus and that was a company from here, bus was cancelled due to covid.

hard enough dealing with a company who’s first language is english never mind dealing with different companies abroad

took me 4 months to get a refund for a bus and that was a company from here, bus was cancelled due to covid.

hard enough dealing with a company who’s first language is english never mind dealing with different companies abroad
A lot of folk think that it's just a case of transferring the cash back, not always as simple as that.

It's a fine balance of people wanting there money back and other factors out with the supporters clubs control.

Communication it seems could've been better but the amount of work this guy does for away games is amazing and it will be a big loss if they don't provide it

I don’t think for one minute anything has gone on And no one has been accused of anything
These buses have been running for years and have benefited many many rangers fans the people who run these things deserve a lot of thanks

It can be a complicated business organizing these things and worse when things get cancelled especially dealing with lots of different people

But people are entitled to ask questions and I don’t apologize for that but I do apologize if I have caused steincolin stress and more work dealing with this issue.

Back