Good one from a Jambo

Indeed, contrast that with the absolute embarrassing reaction when Hibs scored, they panned to the crowd and most of them were standing clapping.
I've always thought that Hearts were one of the best sets of supporters for wild celebrations and it's weird how some clubs fans celebrate big goals more than others, with Hibs standing and applauding after scoring in a big derby like that, Motherwell's support too is pretty bad for it unless they score against us that is.

I've always thought that Hearts were one of the best sets of supporters for wild celebrations and it's weird how some clubs fans celebrate big goals more than others, with Hibs standing and applauding after scoring in a big derby like that, Motherwell's support too is pretty bad for it unless they score against us that is.

I remember the Lyon goals against us at Ibrox and thinking that was some of the maddest celebrations I've ever seen after a goal. Funny how some stick out for you.

Couldn't believe the reaction from the spoonburners support after that screamer. Embarrassed for them to be honest.

Ffs, it's limbs everywhere if we score a tap in against the mentally challengeds never mind banging one in from 30 yards. Last thing I'm fucking doing is standing there politely applauding saying "terrific shot" to the guy next to me.

Back