"Govan Parking Charges - Stopped" - SNP leaflet

mdingwall

Administrator
SNP leaflet delivered last night.
I thought the SNP administration was introducing parking restrictions abound Ibrox Stadium?
Does one hand know, or not know what the other is doing?

BXUPKDD.png

What? Did they propose implementing them and are now acting as though they are going to be the ones to stop it in an attempt to try and obtain some blue votes?

Or have I misunderstood? I just genuinely don't know how low they would stoop.

What? Did they propose implementing them and are now acting as though they are going to be the ones to stop it in an attempt to try and obtain some blue votes?

As low as a snakes belly

It will relate to charging around the new hosp.

The wider restrictions around Ibrox on matchdays I believe are still planned - not heard anything after the consultation closed

Moratorium it was, they only put it on hold!

Not desperate to defend them, but the situation there is if they ban it then it can be legally challenged and potentially overturned and they lose the fight to stop it happening. Personally I'm not sure fracking is without significant risk and consequences. By placing it under moratorium then they effectively kick it into the long grass and it can't be questioned. So, from a position of not wanting it (at least until we're certain of the various issues) then it kinda makes sense.

No idea what the parking nonsense refers to though. Some of those things are devolved down to local offices that seem to make stuff up as they go along. Parking in the west end is also a joke of late.

Not desperate to defend them, but the situation there is if they ban it then it can be legally challenged and potentially overturned and they lose the fight to stop it happening. Personally I'm not sure fracking is without significant risk and consequences. By placing it under moratorium then they effectively kick it into the long grass and it can't be questioned. So, from a position of not wanting it (at least until we're certain of the various issues) then it kinda makes sense.

No idea what the parking nonsense refers to though. Some of those things are devolved down to local offices that seem to make stuff up as they go along. Parking in the west end is also a joke of late.

That's fair enough in all honesty, but it's the misrepresentation of facts from them. They are the red tape of politics bamboozle with nonsense.

YOUR MP can help you with broadcasting.

Well there's an invitation Bears.
Get into them about why the BBC can charge Rangers fans for a service they refuse to provide.

I've said all along anyone with a Labour/Conservative MP/MSP should be having their representatives challenge this. Seems the Natsis are happy to help too.

It's probably in relation to the charges around the hospital
You would get from the impression from the leaflet that they stepped in and stopped it from going ahead,which is an absolute load of shite, the G51 group and their legal team as well as a whole lot of money was the reason the shackles were put on this.

The SNP councilors who tried to look as if they were helping hardly ever showed up for meetings,Dornan and Humza being the ones who used every excuse in the book for not showing.

I got one last night and it went straight in the bin,wouldn't even wipe my dogs arse with it.

They’re another bunch of cvnts just like their republican cousins across the water.
Fvck them.

When I saw this council traffic sign up on PRW I remember thinking it was the first time in my own country I’ve ever had cause to think “Wow, sinister” about what is supposed to be a public information poster

SNP leaflet delivered last night.
I thought the SNP administration was introducing parking restrictions abound Ibrox Stadium?
Does one hand know, or not know what the other is doing?

That's my pic

As I said on the thread from the source you seen it originally, it's full of lies and assumptions and pretty much every statement on that waste of paper has been debunked. Glad my pic is useful for debate .

About Tuition fees: https://www.economist.com/britain/2015/10/03/a-costly-promise

Govan parking charges stopped? Yes, but : www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/16042933.amp

Prescriptions being free. Nope.
www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/nhs-axes-prescriptions-paracetamol-cough-12277226.amp

60000 new houses?
New House Building

In 2015-16, 15,854 new build houses were completed in Scotland, an decrease of 355 homes (2%) on the previous year when 16,209 had been completed.
During the same time period the number of new houses started increased by 664 homes (4%) from 16,246 in 2014-15 to 16,910 in 2015-16, the highest annual number of starts since 2008-09.

https://beta.gov.scot/publications/housing-statistics-scotland-2016-key-trends-summary/pages/4/

Fracking banned? Nope

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....h-government-tells-court-no-ban-fracking/amp/

Bedroom tax scrapped? Nope. Not quite. https://www.qcha.org.uk/tenants/financial_inclusion/welfare_reform/bedroom_tax

Subway: not entirely funded by Scottish government and would've been done anyway irrespective of Parliament

BXUPKDD.png

Probably lower than either you or I can imagine.

The SNP will do anything to buy votes. They are brazen, shameless bast@rds. This is more likely so that the rhats who attend the Govan Arms can park for free. Scum.

When I saw this council traffic sign up on PRW I remember thinking it was the first time in my own country I’ve ever had cause to think “Wow, sinister” about what is supposed to be a public information poster

That's actually sort of funny in a way...

Not that it'll help me vote for them or that - I'd rather cut out my own eyes.

Wow! Like something you would see in Nazi Germany

Jesus Christ!

I know we joke about them being the Nazi party and all that but...

Nothing to see here, definitely not a cult.

Moratorium it was, they only put it on hold!
But many of them had said that they had banned fracking , just like they had said that a referendum was a once in a generation .This is what normal people call lying .
As for the fracking it was only when they were taken to court by Ineos (I believe) that their QC said that fracking wasn't banned and had merely been put on hold this was after almost everyone in positions of power in the nats administration had claimed that fracking was banned in other words they all lied

Back