Govan Stand remember the sun tan lotion today

Suns oot guns oot!

Don’t think it’s to be as sunny today, warm but cloudy.
Screenshot-20220813-072737.png

Looks rather toasty

Bet there’s still some lunatic in a jacket
Back in the day we were chasing a treble and I wore a big parka which everytime I didn't we would drop points. So that was it parka on for every game including the cup final which was played in a heatwave. I was sitting there with my parka and everyone else was wearing t-shirts, polo shirts and short sleeved strips. Even after we won I couldn't take it off as t-shirt under it was absolutely soaking. Mind you it was worth it.

:)):)):))

Back in the day we were chasing a treble and I wore a big parka which everytime I didn't we would drop points. So that was it parka on for every game including the cup final which was played in a heatwave. I was sitting there with my parka and everyone else was wearing t-shirts, polo shirts and short sleeved strips. Even after we won I couldn't take it off as t-shirt under it was absolutely soaking. Mind you it was worth it.

:)):)):))
Least if the wind got up you could fly home

I had a ST in the Govan Front for half a season(half charger) a few years back. I really struggle in the heat and had a couple of particularly bad days there in good weather when I was rough as toast. The sun belting in my face, sweating like a rapist and trying to keep a whitey at bay was a tough gig. :D

I'd take this weather every week at the football.

Catching a few rays is much more agreeable to getting yer baws frozen off, or ending up like a drowned rat.

First half in GF7 was as warm as I can ever remember being at a game at Ibrox. Some of the young team who normally smuggle in half bottles of Bucky had smuggled in bottles of water instead to pour over their heads.

Guy came in to the toilets at half time wearing a jacket complaining about the heat. Maniac.

Second half didn’t seem as bad.

It was fine. Water breaks for players totally unacceptable
Wtf was the second half one all about… 3 subs on taking whatever time that took then decide to have a water break when they are all on.

Anyway, if there is an advert for a summer season, then it was today

I was there.

I'm a survivor.

I've been lied to.

You owe me a bottle of factor 50 ya c***

Feel sorry for all the guys in the Govan Front that must have been tough today.

We were in the shade in the Main Stand but even there it was as really uncomfortable. Girl beside me went home before kick off.

Think I’ll need to change my deodorant :D

Back