Greenock pubs for Thursday night?

skeewee

2 part question so hope somebody can help.

Going to be in Greenock on thu night.

1 is there any child/bear friendly pubs to watch game?
2 would I get 2 tickets if I drove up to Ibrox?

Thanks in advance

The Greenock Rangers has had all the previous qualifiers that has been on RTV on.

Bus will probably be about half 6. Club opens at half 6 though. Might even get lucky with 2 spares and seats on the bus if you ask up there.

Give the club a call on 01475 791815 anytime after 12pm and enquire about both.

2 part question so hope somebody can help.

Going to be in Greenock on thu night.

1 is there any child/bear friendly pubs to watch game?
2 would I get 2 tickets if I drove up to Ibrox?

Thanks in advance
Given the cut in tickets due to UEFA, I’d think you’d be very lucky indeed to land two tickets together just by bowling up on the night. Just my view.

Given the cut in tickets due to UEFA, I’d think you’d be very lucky indeed to land two tickets together just by bowling up on the night. Just my view.
Yip, that's why I asked about the pub. Glad someone addressed it. Thanks mate

The Greenock Rangers has had all the previous qualifiers that has been on RTV on.

Bus will probably be about half 6. Club opens at half 6 though. Might even get lucky with 2 spares and seats on the bus if you ask up there.

Thanks mate. Will give them a call later.

Not many places you will ba allowed in with a kid. The Rangers club is defo your best bet.

Not sure if the Bank bar will have it on but if they do you will get kids in there.

Willow is my local, it's more of a mixed crowd. There was some hassle after an old firm game a couple of seasons ago but Chris, the manager, learned from it and its strict now for OF games. I'll be in there on Sunday after the game to celebrate.

As other berars have suggested, the Willow and the Greenock Rangers.

Lithgows was alright when it opened but is now infested with lowlife neds and mentally challengeds.

Avoid the Black Cat.

You won't get in The Willow, The Horseshoe or Hole in the Wa' with your bear cub. Old Bank Bar will let kid in if having food....Greenock Rangers is your best bet...

You won't get in The Willow, The Horseshoe or Hole in the Wa' with your bear cub. Old Bank Bar will let kid in if having food....Greenock Rangers is your best bet...
The pubs will be hoaching with mentally challengeds, their games kicks off at 18.00. There may even be e.t. and penalties.
Only one choice really.

Willow is my local, it's more of a mixed crowd. There was some hassle after an old firm game a couple of seasons ago but Chris, the manager, learned from it and its strict now for OF games. I'll be in there on Sunday after the game to celebrate.
Pint of Tennant's mate

I'm sure "The Winners Enclosure" will be open after the game. Far RHS when you go in.

The Greenock Rangers would be the best place to watch the game but there's also The Willow and The Horseshoe, both usually Rangers-friendly pubs. Do not go to The Black Cat!

The Black Cat is a revolting republican stink hole !!!.

Reactions: ao2

Our club as mentioned will have it on (greenock rangers, bank street)

Id prefer you gave our club your hard earned cash that keeps clubs like us afloat and your guaranteed not to be sitting near a mentally challenged.
Hey Monty, I tried to call today and yesterday, without success. Is it a case of just turn up to bank St? Thanks mate

Back