Gregg Wylde

NDC bear forever

Was on “Keeping the ball on the deck” on open goal with Si Ferry, Paul Slane and Kevin Kyle today. Came across well, was very clear that he is still passionate about us and some of his stories were good. The bit that stuck out the most was when he’s talking about Whyte announcing admin to the squad and that he’d never seen a dressing room like it, Davis, McGregor and the likes were having a go at Whyte which is nothing less than you’d expect from them.
Here’s the full video:

Was on “Keeping the ball on the deck” on open goal with Si Ferry, Paul Slane and Kevin Kyle today. Came across well, was very clear that he is still passionate about us and some of his stories were good. The bit that stuck out the most was when he’s talking about Whyte announcing admin to the squad and that he’d never seen a dressing room like it, Davis, McGregor and the likes were having a go at Whyte which is nothing less than you’d expect from them.
Here’s the full video:

McGregor is the last of the dying breed with that 9iar winner type culture bred into him

Here’s the full video:
Lives round the corner from me. Always seems like a decent lad.

Watched the highlights of the 4-2 win in Ally’s first Glasgow Derby a few days ago, and Wylde was outstanding,

He was a great prospect. Should have had a much better career than he ended up having.

I don't mind the ferry interviews for the people hes interviewing but find his questions so repetitive and cannot stand that paul slane , him and lewis capaldi have to be the 2 unfunniest scottish people ever

I liked gregg wylde i seen him at Ibrox a while ago, i wonder if perhaps when teams learned to deal with his pace then he was sussed out

Surprised to hear about Davis having a go, was very disappointed with the way he dealt with it publicly (or rather failed to) at the time given he was captain.

I thought we would have a midfield of him, Ness, McCabe & Hutton at one point

McCabe in particular must regret every single day when he decided to walk away. Ness in fairness has been paid an awful lot for someone who was spent the majority of his career injured, but McCabe's fall from grace has been astronomical.

Here’s the full video:

I thought the opposite to be honest. Felt he came across as a bit of a bullshitter and was very economical with the truth.

Made fun of El Hadji Diouf for parading his league winners medal at Ewood Park saying he was rotten and hardly played a game.

In reality he played 15 league games for Rangers that season, the exact same amount as Gregg Wylde. So he was just as entitled to his medal as Gregg.

There’s the youtube link, but it’s on all major platforms like Spotify etc

Simply search Gersnet & look for 4ladshadadream podcast - they are all on there, Neil Alexander, Dave McPherson etc

Spoke with Dean Shiels yesterday
Excellent. Thanks very much.

The race to post this ‘patter’ on every single open goal thread is worse than anything Ferry ever comes out with.

We know what happens on every Open Goal thread - someone makes fun of Ferry then someone else posts a comment like yours. I look forward to both with gusto and on this thread they appeared with metronome precision. Ferry gets the same comments about his patter on every YouTube video he posts and I think he is very likely trolling everybody at this point because he is fairly sharp despite the provincial dafty routine he likes to peddle.

McCabe in particular must regret every single day when he decided to walk away. Ness in fairness has been paid an awful lot for someone who was spent the majority of his career injured, but McCabe's fall from grace has been astronomical.
I seem to recall ness saying that he was told at 17/18 by a doc or whomever that he'd be done by age 24/25 at best and as a result had to chase the money. Subsequent career shows that may well have been the case. Am i correct in saying hutton got MOTM against man united in one of his first games ?

Surprised to hear about Davis having a go, was very disappointed with the way he dealt with it publicly (or rather failed to) at the time given he was captain.
Pretty sure davis stayed and we gotca small fee for him, unlike that bastard naeshame who dressed as if he was at a fuberal held a press conference wae that other rat Whittaker and basically said RANGERS DIED AND WE WERE A NEW CLUB..

Strange career for Wylde. Only played about 170 games in 12 seasons. I don't remember hearing he had injury issues, just never kicked on after leaving Rangers.

I don't mind the Ferry interviews, he's not bad, but if that Paul Slane had said "Si" one more time in that interview, I'd have gone nuts. He's an annoying diddy.

Pretty sure davis stayed and we gotca small fee for him, unlike that bastard naeshame who dressed as if he was at a fuberal held a press conference wae that other rat Whittaker and basically said RANGERS DIED AND WE WERE A NEW CLUB..
He didn’t, he did same as the rest but Southampton decided to pay the fee as didn’t want threat of court action hanging over them.

He did however donate his signing on fee to the clubs youth development I think? But my memory is he was totally anonymous while we were going through all that.

Some very short memories on here.

He’s probably the worst of the lot.

Orchestrated under the guise.
Load of pish, he asked to leave - he didn’t force one. Administrators accepted it, didn’t even know who he was.

Load of pish, he asked to leave - he didn’t force one. Administrators accepted it, didn’t even know who he was.

He asked to leave, then released some pish about preserving the jobs of others. He rejected the pay cut.

He then got himself a nice little sign on deal with Bolton to only his benefit.

He’s a rat. A really shite footballer to boot. There is a reason he’s played for diddy clubs since.

Back