Halland again

Hottest property in world football. I hope he does two seasons at Dortmund. Rather than the crazy pressure at that age. I’ve a son 19. I’d want him to ease through the stellar career , rather than huge expectations.

It's amazing how every era seems to pump out these sort of players just as the old order starts to fade.

Obviously time might have other ideas, but he seems to be shaping up to take the place of Ronaldo, Messi etc. Can't see him fading into obscurity after being this consistently impressive with no sign of stopping.
To be fair we've had about 10 "next messi's" since Messi became a thing.

Neymar, Mbappe, Morelos, Halland, Deulofeu the list goes on..

We will be lucky to see another player as good as Messi or Ronaldo, let alone 2 at the same time anytime soon. No doubt Halland has a lot of potential but I'm not sure we'll be talking about him in the same way we do Messi and Ronaldo

I missed the transfer market in the close season, can anyone tell how much Dortmund payed for him?

Not sure if he has a release clause you would imagine all the top teams will be after him.

You could see him going to Barca or Real and scoring 40 goals plus for the next 10 years

A lot of folk said that about Michael Owen when he scored that goal in France 98.

That said, this kid’s physique gives him a chance of going the distance.

He won Bundesliga Player of the Month after playing 59 mins of football.
He will win World Footballer of The Year within the next couple.. This boy is your billion euro player.. An absolute fucking superstar.

Has to be said. The kid Reyna came on and was outstanding.. His pa must be happy

Ok I’ll bite how is he not cup tied ?
:p

I’ll be honest, that thought crossed my mind aswell. Prepared to be made look an utter tit now.

Some strike, though. Nothing better than hearing the ball thwack against the net like that. Cooper-esque power.

Must confess I haven’t seen much of him, only managing to catch our games these days and not seeing a lot of foreign football now. But from what I have seen he looks like he’s going to be the the top striker for years to come.

Goal was excellent and he had another few attempts also. Enjoyed watching him play tonight and felt a sense of excitement when he got involved knowing what he’s capable of. One of the next generation of superstars.

A lot of folk said that about Michael Owen when he scored that goal in France 98.

That said, this kid’s physique gives him a chance of going the distance.

Owen was done by career threatening injuries by the time he was 22. He did well to carve a half decent career afterwards.

Absolutely clatters that! Some sound when it strikes the net. Great assist by young reyna as well.

Interesting stat...Dortmunds front 3 at the end all born in England, 2 of them (Haland and Reyna) cos their old man was playing there at the time.

But aye, Haland looks the real deal. Incredible talent who can take his pick for his next club.

Nice to see Claudio's boy doing well also, I take it most know that he was named after his old Rangers team mate Gio Van Bronckhorst?

He is unreal and having some start to his Dortmund career. Cant see him being there very long hes destined for the very top of football. What a talent at such a young age.

His scoring record is frightening, for his development a full season at dortmund will do him the world of good, then he will be able to take his pick of teams!

At 19 he has the potential to go on and become one of the best strikers to ever play.

I'd assume Dortmund give him a new improved contract in the summer which cancels out the €60m release clause?

This guy can pick what team he wants to go to next anywhere in the world. IF Man U (If Ole isnt sacked before end of season) get him thats a changer for them as he is same style as Van Nistelrooy. Goal machine with everything needed to be the best.

Amazing that they got him for 19m. United were interested too - bet they'll be gutted. Although for the 65m release fee, it still seems like value in today's market.

Haaland is mental. Has all the qualities of a complete striker. I don’t like Dortmund but he made the right choice going to a club which will build the team around him.

Back