Hamilton game in Newcastle

Poltonloyal

In Newcastle City Centre on Sunday and looking to catch the Hamilton game.

Any bars with multi-screens? Imagine EPL will be on everywhere.

I’ve watched a couple of games in the Shark Club bar at the Sandman Hotel across from St James’ Park. Modern sports bar with loads of different screens and were happy to split them between EPL/SPFL games.

Whenever this topic comes up the pub in Gateshead all ways gets the vote..cant remember the name ( was bluebells) it's the home of the Tyneside true blues

As someone mentioned the sandman hotel across right next to st james Park has loads and loads of screens on and they will definitely have it on

I watched a few games in the Monkseaton Arms when I was contracting down there. It's out near the coast heading towards Whitley Bay but probably the nicest part of the Tyneside area for me.

I don't think it'll compare with the supporters club place but if you just want a big TV, comfortable couches, decent food and a place to watch the game then it's as good as any.

They've got strips up all over the walls. More Rangers than Celtic and a few regulars that are Rangers fans.

I watched a few games in the Monkseaton Arms when I was contracting down there. It's out near the coast heading towards Whitley Bay but probably the nicest part of the Tyneside area for me.

I don't think it'll compare with the supporters club place but if you just want a big TV, comfortable couches, decent food and a place to watch the game then it's as good as any.

They've got strips up all over the walls. More Rangers than Celtic and a few regulars that are Rangers fans.
You don’t need to go all way down there to watch the game when you are in the centre of Toon

Back