Hamilton ticket not arrived

Bit disappointed. Ticket never arrived and nothing Rangers or Hamilton can do. Hamilton will not do a re-print so tough luck was the outcome.

Same happened to me but was my bank card that had expired got it fixed and picked up ticket for Hamilton

Surely to %^*& Rangers can confirm to Hamilton you were allocated one and them reprint
Of course they could but that wouldn't prove he never gave the ticket to someone else and 2 people are getting in. Not for a minute am I saying that's what happened but that's why they don't do reprints.

This is where barcode entry comes in useful. They just need to cancel the original ticket and issue another one.

Of course they could but that wouldn't prove he never gave the ticket to someone else and 2 people are getting in. Not for a minute am I saying that's what happened but that's why they don't do reprints.

This is where barcode entry comes in useful. They just need to cancel the original ticket and issue another one.

I can understand the reasons why they will not do a reprint just means that one of us is out of pocket and the other one has an empty seat next to him. North Stand Row A

I can understand the reasons why they will not do a reprint just means that one of us is out of pocket and the other one has an empty seat next to him. North Stand Row A
It's shite. Any other business where you don't receive your goods you get a refund no questions asked.

Back