Harry Redknapp

images

One thing's for sure...he won't be at fault.

Not him guv, salt of the earth geezer who just wanted to do right by the fans. Was promised the world but given nothing. Should be managing England mate etc etc

He needs to keep his lonely boy company in the long dark nights of the winter and Birmingham is too far away from Bournemouth

Saw a bit of his post match interview. pretty much slated everybody that's been brung in saying they had a losers mentality so what else could he do. not surprised after that to be fair

One thing's for sure...he won't be at fault.

Not him guv, salt of the earth geezer who just wanted to do right by the fans. Was promised the world but given nothing. Should be managing England mate etc etc

Given nothing except a lot of money for signings!

Can't remember the exact number but they mentiomed it on TalkSport earlier.

harry redknapp is not a great manager. but it is not want he thinks. but if he would send me louise redknapp phone number. I would change is thread.

Last edited:
He was on talksport tonight. Never said a bad word against the owners (probably won't want to affect his pay out)

Said that he only had 1 week with the new signings he had brought in and had a few players out injured today. Not been given a chance to bed in his new players. It was a mess before he came in and he inherited a team that won 2 games from 25 or something like that.

Guy is a complete knob imo but he does have a point. Managers are on a hiding to nothing a lot of the time. He didn't sound bitter and basically said that's the nature of the job.

A good old-fashioned football man, Harry.

Read two of his books, both excellent.

Always worth listening to when you hear him talk football.

But the majority opinion on FF is always negative. Maybe I'm as out of date as he appears to be.

Naturally signed 14 players and spent aboot £16m before he went tho.... Gotta live 'arry

Harry was a good manager in his day but unfortunately it seems he is now past his best, Birmingham must regret sacking Rowett big time now as it's been downhill ever since.

Back