Hearts Game in Newcastle

EastEndBear89

Hoping someone can help us this morning. Me and a few good bears are down in Newcastle and looking for a place that will be showing the game this afternoon. Can anyone give a heads up on where would be showing it? Thanks in advance

The game cannot be shown legally anywhere in England.
It is unlikely that any pub will take the risk, because a "few" Rangers supporters dropped in.
Casting from a phone/tablet, or laptop HMDId to a telly is your best bet.

Hoping someone can help us this morning. Me and a few good bears are down in Newcastle and looking for a place that will be showing the game this afternoon. Can anyone give a heads up on where would be showing it? Thanks in advance
I'm sure poster @PunkScott - I think, from memory - and a few friends meet up somewhere in that neck of the woods. Only place the game is available is RangersTV - and they would need to use a VPN to disguise their location as it won't work in England. I'm sure they have something in place though.

Last edited:
There is a supporters club based in Gateshead I believe. Not sure what pub they meet in though.

Tyneside True Blues. Give them a search on twitter or Facebook.
Was going to mention this, I was there for the Brighton pre season friendly and was made very welcome. They meet in bowling club the lagers cold and cheap.

There is a supporters club based in Gateshead I believe. Not sure what pub they meet in though.

Tyneside True Blues. Give them a search on twitter or Facebook.
I noticed on Facebook this morning the TTB had a post on with contact / address details of the Bowling Club they use in Gateshead. They're a great bunch. I had the pleasure of meeting them when they were using the Bluebell pub in Gateshead!

Bowling Club in Gateshead mate, home of the Tyneside True Blues. Can get the metro from Newcastle (Haymarket, Monument or Central Station) to Gateshead then it's only a 10 min walk.

Alternatively, jump in a taxi. 10 minute journey.

I'm sure poster @PunkScott - I think, from memory - and a few friends meet up somewhere in that neck of the woods. Only place the game is available is RangersTV - and they would need to use a VPN to disguise their location as it won't work in England. I'm sure they have something in place though.

Just read this as I was at Ibrox for a change. The club won’t show 3 o’clock kick offs cos they’ve had warnings previously. Any other times though can be accommodated…

Seaton Terrace social club Seaton Delaval. We’re on Facebook.

Back