Help soldiers who suffer from PTSD.

Fourladshadadream

Official Ticketer
Posting the link below.
Trying to raise as much as possible to help Who Dares Cares who help soldiers with PTSD.
They also help blue light services and the public.
One lad playing in my golf day tomorrow has been asking for help for 10 months as he suffers from severe PTSD and not had a single appointment. This lad never left his house for a year. WDC managed to get him out his house. He’s a guest at my golf day tomorrow. Also my m8 who’s a season tkt holder only has had 2 appointments.

These lads have served on the frontline in many battles in a few different countries.

Let’s help them out.

https://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/dereksgolfchallenge

Wish I knew how to post pictures

Got a rangers top for auction signed by

Dodoo
Rossiter
Kelly
Tavernier
McCrorie
Foderingham
Herrera
Hodson
Windass
Goss
Declan John
Dalcio
Candeias
Murphy
Docherty
Dorrans
Andrew Dallas
Alnwick
Cardoso
Halliday
Morelos
Holt
Cummings
Jack
O’Halloran
Alves

Current bid £200

Posting the link below.
Trying to raise as much as possible to help Who Dares Cares who help soldiers with PTSD.
One lad playing in my golf day tomorrow has been asking for help for 10 months as he suffers from severe PTSD and not had a single appointment. This lad never left his house for a year. WDC managed to get him out his house. He’s a guest at my golf day tomorrow. Also my m8 who’s a season tkt holder only has had 2 appointments.

These lads have served on the frontline in many battles in a few different countries.

Let’s help them out.

Thanks for posting this mate. Shocking the way the UK treats it's veterans, underlined by what you say about your pal who can't even get an appointment for a condition well known to be life threatening. Also the latest govt refusal to give an amnesty to soldiers accused of alleged offences half a lifetime ago. Military covenant my arse.

Thanks for posting this mate. Shocking the way the UK treats it's veterans, underlined by what you say about your pal who can't even get an appointment for a condition well known to be life threatening. Also the latest govt refusal to give an amnesty to soldiers accused of alleged offences half a lifetime ago. Military covenant my arse.

One lad might be bringing a R22 hat for auction.

It’s a American baseball limited edition which stands for 22 soldiers in America who commit suicide every day due to PTSD.

My golf pro has given me a 1hr lesson for the raffle. His mate 5yrs ago took his life due to the condition.

Also Terry Buthcers son.

One lad who’s coming as well from Edinburgh is part of Battle Back Britain who help soldiers with over 70pros signed up to this.

Other lad is holding a combat stress Golf day on the 22nd September at Livingston Deer Park.

Wish I knew how to post pictures

Got a rangers top for auction signed by

Dodoo
Rossiter
Kelly
Tavernier
McCrorie
Foderingham
Herrera
Hodson
Windass
Goss
Declan John
Dalcio
Candeias
Murphy
Docherty
Dorrans
Andrew Dallas
Alnwick
Cardoso
Halliday
Morelos
Holt
Cummings
Jack
O’Halloran
Alves

Current bid £200

There you go.

6nxts5.jpg

Posting the link below.

Let’s help them out.

If he lives in the central belt of Scotland ask him to contact Veterans 1st Point, they are there to help people like your mate

Thanks to everyone who’s donated.

Looking like close to 5K raised today.

Final total will be in a week.

Video is in Who Dares Cares event.

Back