Hibs had late bid for thumb

Beggars belief that the nonce would leave the paedo protectors and be accepted at Dundee.

The shredded wheat headed cvnt should never kick another ball. Roll on the vermin returning to Ibrox.

Dundee were due their 30 pieces of silver for their e-mail change last season . And now they have it . Would be interesting to know how much Dundee are putting towards his wages? My gues is not more than 25%
Were his wages not low anyway and his new contract was based on performance?

What if you are a fan of these clubs, Dundee and Hibernian, and you have a teenage daughter? What sort of message does it send out about your clubs morals?
And that is without considering his previous racist behaviour.
I would have thought that current society norms would mean LG being cancelled?

7k a week basic supposedly. Dundee would be lucky to cover a third of that
If this is the case, shouldn't our club be asking some questions behind closed doors? If celtic are heavily subsidising a player at another club (who they just gave an extention to weeks ago, that now can't play against them, but can against everyone else in the league), with the well known vote celtic the title history and current Strachan elephant in both board rooms scenario, the potential sporting integrity issues are throough the roof.

So a player that was out of contract and could have just left the club costing them nowt, is now costing them 5k a week to play at another club for a year?

You don have to question the decency of any club that wants to take on a junkie, gambling addict paedo. Very sad.

Im going to predict he gets it stinking at every away game then will come down with a mysterious injury or mental health problems and wont be seen the rest of the season.

The beast denied Hibs came in for him.

He added: “I heard about Hibs late but I never had a phone call from anybody there.

“For me, if you want someone at the club, the manager picks up the phone.

“You want to be loved and even have a five-minute chat to say, ‘We want you here, we want you playing well to get you back in the fold’.

“James made that perfectly clear to me – so that was it, my mind was made up.”

What if you are a fan of these clubs, Dundee and Hibernian, and you have a teenage daughter? What sort of message does it send out about your clubs morals?
And that is without considering his previous racist behaviour.
I would have thought that current society norms would mean LG being cancelled?

LG is a fanny and I hope he flops at dundee.

But we've signed players with questionable morals over the years. Flanagan and Barton two recent examples. Football fans just want to get on with supporting their team and will turn a blind eye to transgressions if they think a player will improve their side. My best friend is a Clyde fan, and I can asssure you him and his family are about as upstanding as you can get. Just cause they cheer a Goodwillie goal doesn't mean there is something wrong with their character.

Back