Hodson going soon?

Rule 1 on FF - thou shalt not slag off players from N. Ireland or thou shalt face the wrath of the collective Ulster bears - these players may be shite, but they're staunch shite and that means we have an obligation to give them a job. See David Healy, Roy Carroll etc

Rule 1 on FF - thou shalt not slag off players from N. Ireland or thou shalt face the wrath of the collective Ulster bears - these players may be shite, but they're staunch shite and that means we have an obligation to give them a job. See David Healy, Roy Carroll etc

I can’t say anything, I actually really liked Healy and rated Carroll more than I probably should have :cool: It must be the staunch factor!

I have nothing against Hodson. He’s an honest footballer who has given his all for us, and has been a decent squad player. His efforts cannot be faulted and it’s not his fault he was signed when he was clearly not good enough. I challenge anyone on here to turn down the opportunity to play for us by saying “nah I don’t think I’m good enough”.

Good Luck to Lee Hodson and thanks for your contribution - especially your goal against Aberdeen at Ibrox in December 2016 that gave us the 3 points.

In fact my same wishes goes to all the players who have left the club this season. 'Sometimes donning our famous shirt works out -sometimes it doesn't'. C'est La Vie

jhbp09.gif

2m7clcy.gif

28c2ek9.gif

15g45j9.jpg

241nqsz.gif
2uygk1s.jpg
241nqsz.gif

The very best of British wherever you go Lee. :cool:

Shame it didn't work out for the player or the club , good luck to the lad .

Hopefully he goes soon if he hasn’t already.

The longer he hangs on to collect a wage without playing football, the more I’ll resent the guy.

Back