Hospitality 26th February

scottsmum

Official Ticketer
I don't normally post anything like this, so I hope this is ok.

I was looking to book hospitality for 26th Feb as it's my son's 18th and he really wanted to do that and have that as his special present. I emailed the club several times and was told that I would be put on the waitlist and notified when it was on sale. I've now found out via a thread on here that it was on sale already and is sold out for all suites on 26th. And I've had no communication from the club about the "waitlist" or sales.

I'm gutted as this as what he really wanted and I've failed to get it for him.

I'm just asking that if anyone by any chance hears of any spares or cancellations for any of the suites for that date then could they please keep me in mind? I'm keeping everything crossed that 2 spares will turn up.

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

S

I did the same for my son's 21st and didn't hear a thing after the initial reply to say, thank you for your email. It was only by chance a few weeks back that I looked on line at hospitality tickets and they were on sale.

It turned into panic stations, tried to buy tickets with my Rangers number and password and couldn't. Eventually I got there, you had to register separately for tickets in hospitality, but what a bloody work up.

My son's 21'st is next Tuesday, so we're up for the Motherwell game on Sunday, flag day aswell, so it's a double celebration from our point of view.

Emailed hospitality on Monday regarding how we gain entry, because all I have at the moment is an email to say I bought tickets, not tickets as such to get in. So god knows what's going on Sunday, as I'm still waiting for a reply.

I was lucky, ( I hope) but it was only by chance that I looked when I did.

I feel for you scottsmum, our club is falling back into the taking us for granted category and that is very disappointing to say the least.

As I said, it was only by chance that I got our son's 21's birthday surprise put in place.

Our club should be doing more, for the people that make our club what it is.

People like you and me.........

I did the same for my son's 21st and didn't hear a thing after the initial reply to say, thank you for your email. It was only by chance a few weeks back that I looked on line at hospitality tickets and they were on sale.

It turned into panic stations, tried to buy tickets with my Rangers number and password and couldn't. Eventually I got there, you had to register separately for tickets in hospitality, but what a bloody work up.

My son's 21'st is next Tuesday, so we're up for the Motherwell game on Sunday, flag day aswell, so it's a double celebration from our point of view.

Emailed hospitality on Monday regarding how we gain entry, because all I have at the moment is an email to say I bought tickets, not tickets as such to get in. So god knows what's going on Sunday, as I'm still waiting for a reply.

I feel for you scottsmum, our club is falling back into the taking us for granted category and that is very disappointing to say the least.

As I said, it was only by chance that I got our son's 21's birthday surprise put in place.

We’re hospitality tomorrow night and tickets were emailed out 1230 Tuesday. No explanation about it beforehand and leaves you worrying about stuff you really shouldn’t be.

Think for all League games Thornton and both Club Europe’s were all taken by season ticket sales, leaving the Cooper and Ibrox Suites and a lot got immediately snapped up when they went up on the website a few weeks back.

I don't normally post anything like this, so I hope this is ok.

I was looking to book hospitality for 26th Feb as it's my son's 18th and he really wanted to do that and have that as his special present. I emailed the club several times and was told that I would be put on the waitlist and notified when it was on sale. I've now found out via a thread on here that it was on sale already and is sold out for all suites on 26th. And I've had no communication from the club about the "waitlist" or sales.

I'm gutted as this as what he really wanted and I've failed to get it for him.

I'm just asking that if anyone by any chance hears of any spares or cancellations for any of the suites for that date then could they please keep me in mind? I'm keeping everything crossed that 2 spares will turn up.

Thanks for keeping us in mind!

S
Some availability for Ibrox Suite if that’s of any help OP.

https://hospitality.rangers.co.uk/hospitality

Yes, when you try and purchase there is only one place. You can't add two to the basket, and when I try and check out the one, you can't as you need a minimum purchase of two!

Been trying all day, but oh well not meant to be! lol!

Thank you so much for checking for me.

Robert, if you're looking in, can your son have a wee word.

Surely something can be arranged here for the lads 18th birthday.

That's good that you managed to get it booked. I hope your son has a great day and has an amazing 21st.

Give this number a try scottsmum 0141 580 8701 as that was the one I used to book hospitality direct

Yes, when you try and purchase there is only one place. You can't add two to the basket, and when I try and check out the one, you can't as you need a minimum purchase of two!

Been trying all day, but oh well not meant to be! lol!

Thank you so much for checking for me.
Looks like you have to create a hospitality account to purchase

“Please ensure you login or create a hospitality account first before making your purchase “

Hi Mate, I am in the Ibrox Suite on Sunday for my 40th. My mate who organised it is in same boat as you, hadn't had any more communication after initial confirmation email.

He eventually got a reply yesterday to say that e-tickets would be sent out Friday.

Hope this helps............have a great day on Sunday!

I’ve sent the hospitality team an email, but to be honest not expecting a reply.

Shame, but if they couldn’t even send the mailer they promised then I’m sure they won’t reply when I’m not currently spending money with them!!

i suspect a number of staff may be on furlough still which might be causing delays and apparent lack of responsiveness as those remaing try to cover everything.

could be wrong but its what i think might be happening

I think they are all working from home - I've found them to be efficient and courteous.

Any problems send me a PM with your name, phone number, email and what it is you want and I will pass it on.

I think they are all working from home - I've found them to be efficient and courteous.

Any problems send me a PM with your name, phone number, email and what it is you want and I will pass it on.

I’ve had a reply from Pippa and she’s passed it on to Natalie to see if they can help as currently it’s fully booked for 26th apart from 1 place in Ibrox suite and I need too.

If we can get booked then they’ve said they can do something special as it’s his 18th, so fingers crossed!!

Exact same for me, we're in Hospitality on Sunday for my Dad's birthday, by chance I was looking and seen them on sale. I had asked to be notified when they did if they had a system in place.

I emailed them on Tuesday cc in events@rangers.co.uk and got a reply from the events team in a couple of hours, might be worth contacting them. You should get an e-ticket sent to you tomorrow.

Hi Mate, I am in the Ibrox Suite on Sunday for my 40th. My mate who organised it is in same boat as you, hadn't had any more communication after initial confirmation email.

He eventually got a reply yesterday to say that e-tickets would be sent out Friday.

Hope this helps............have a great day on Sunday!
Thanks for your reply djc1980. Got a reply to my email today, saying the same thing. Again cheers for reply.

Last edited:
Exact same for me, we're in Hospitality on Sunday for my Dad's birthday, by chance I was looking and seen them on sale. I had asked to be notified when they did if they had a system in place.

I emailed them on Tuesday cc in events@rangers.co.uk and got a reply from the events team in a couple of hours, might be worth contacting them. You should get an e-ticket sent to you tomorrow.
All sorted now, cheers for your reply.

I’ve had a reply from Pippa and she’s passed it on to Natalie to see if they can help as currently it’s fully booked for 26th apart from 1 place in Ibrox suite and I need too.

If we can get booked then they’ve said they can do something special as it’s his 18th, so fingers crossed!!
Yes indeed scottsmum, fingers crossed. Hope it all falls into place for you.

Back