How many of our players would get in their team?

The players that would definitely get into their first eleven I’d say are:
McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Coulibaly

Jack Arfield and Morelos would be close on their best form.

By the end of the season hopefully I’m saying eleven of our players would get into their first eleven.

As horrible as it is to say, I think griffiths is probably the best striker in the league when fit. An absolute cûnt, but rarely is a shot not on target and turns up for big games too. In saying that I would rather Alfie when he’s on his game

Hopefully never ever see any our current or future players in a Beggars team ! It for me is the most sickening sights to see a former player in a hoops jersey.

McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, probably Katic & MAYBE Candeias at a push. That’s all you can even try and argue at this point, the majority of their team have won 2 trebles in as many years and are fully fledged internationals or playing for good U21 sides whilst our team have played about 5 games together so far. Maybe this can be revisited in 12 months time and we can say more would get in, but until then, let’s wrap the hyperbole, we’ve done this before.

Last edited:
These posts are some pile of pish. We have played one league game. Ok after half the season is over ask the question again but right now then leave it out.

How many would want to, Rangers are on the way up the mentally challengeds are on the way down.

I have to wonder about "Rangers" fans that come away with this crap.
Why would you even want any of our players in their team?
Why do you think they are even worth comparing?
We are Rangers not some kiddy fiddling no mark, no comparison and never will be...

Trying to be subjective about it - we need ours to show consistency and to be beating the teams we have dropped points against regularly (eg killie last season)

The players I rate of theirs are Ntcham, Rogic and Griffiths (as much as he’s a loathsome individual)

The rest have been consistent together

Our current squads potential is there to see and if you think what a lot of fans are saying we need to bolster the squad it’s 2 of those three positions above.

So if we add consistency to our potential - none.

Morelos is better than their £9m 'superstar' Edouard, will outscore him this season, have more assists, and will contribute 100% more to his team overall. I'm willing to bet anyone who thinks he won't.

Jack now is better than Scott Brown has ever been in his career nevermind the 33 year old version

Ntcham is pretty good but if Coulibali keeps up the form he's showed since he arrived, there's no debate who I'd rather go into battle with. Ntcham is a talented player if we're honest, but with a quite languid style, so let's see how he handles it when Arfield, Jack and Lassana 'get fuckin after him'. Rogic too for that matter. He's strolled it against our midfield at times. He'll not get away with any strolling against this Rangers team.

Speaking of which, would you rather have that lad McGregor than Arfield? I wouldn't.

Does James Forrest have the dig that Candeias does? Is Scott Sinclair willing to run himself into the ground for his team?

Celtic fans should be more worried about how many of their players would get into our team. They've seemed better than they are because of how inept their competition (including, sadly, us) has been in the past years

Agree with a lot of this, but Ntcham is a very good player and would walk into our team. McGregor is a good goal scoring midfield player as is Rogic-early yet to say if Arfield, Coulibali will be as good.

We'll show you after out first game against the Paedohiders , refs , linesmen, and fourth official being neutral of course.

I hate these threads because i have utter contempt and hatred for celtc and its employees.

That said a side mixed of the best of both teams would be a very good team indeed. In most areas the only area they have advantage in is experience of winning things. Stop them doing that by us doing it first time is massive

Back