How you getting to braga thread?

Monday night-drive through night Glasgow to stanstead
Tuesday-Stanstead to Lisbon then train to Porto
Thursday-Porto to Lisbon train-then back to stanstead then drive back up the road to Glasgow

No planes, trains and automobiles this time for us. 12 of us are on the Sport Options overnight trip. I’m looking forward to being able to just relax and let other people organise everything for a change. I’ve never been to Porto before either, so I’m also looking forward to getting to spend a day in Porto and Braga. This time next week we will be just about coming in to land at Porto. The weather looks good too, need to look out the shorts :cool:
Same for me and my 2 sons, bring it on.

Edi - Lisbon Tuesday stay Lisbon
Train to Lisbon-Porto-Braga early Wed ,overnight Porto
Porto -Lisbon -Edinburgh, Thursday

Gatwick to Porto flight / train or Uber to Braga / back to a Porto after the match and then home on the Thursday.

Really looking forward to this trip - Porto was great a few months ago.

edi-lisbon Monday Lisbon-edi Friday.
Monday night and Thursday night in Lisbon. Tuesday night and Wednesday night in braga (maybe swing into Porto but did Porto in Oct for prev round). Train up and down from
Lisbon.

No that excited yet. Get Thursday and sunday out the way itll change.

Glasgow - Dublin - Faro train Lisbon Tuesday

Wedneday Lisbon to Braga n back

Thursday Lisbon to Faro to Prestwick

The trip will be the best part but would be a massive thing if the match made it as well.

Sport options day trip. If it was anywhere else would have went for a couple of days but already done 3 days in Porto this season.

Tuesday night driving to Heathrow.

Wednesday morning silly o’clock flying Heathrow > Lisbon > Porto. Land 11am. Train to Braga, hopefully in time to pick up ticket. Beer. Match. Beer. Train to Porto. More beer.

Flying back Thursday afternoon.

Tenerife North - Santiago de Compostela - Tenerife North. Monday to Friday. Car hire from Santiago del Compostela to Braga. Golf del Sur Loyal

Manchester - Geneva - Porto Tuesday then Porto - Brussels - Manchester Thursday.

Train to Braga on Wednesday

No planes, trains and automobiles this time for us. 12 of us are on the Sport Options overnight trip. I’m looking forward to being able to just relax and let other people organise everything for a change. I’ve never been to Porto before either, so I’m also looking forward to getting to spend a day in Porto and Braga. This time next week we will be just about coming in to land at Porto. The weather looks good too, need to look out the shorts :cool:
Same for me the 15 hour ferry to Amsterdam from Newcastle just pushed me over the edge,getting to old for planes trains and automobiles.

Tue: Fly LHR-MAD-OPO; stay in Porto
Wed: Train to Braga
Wed: Stay in Braga to celebrate after we get into the final 16
Thu: Train back to Porto, fly OPO-MAD-LHR

Out Tuesday Aberdeen -London-Lisbon-Porto and back the same route on Thursday. One night stay in Porto and one night in Braga

6am Edinburgh to Brussels, Brussels to Porto day of game
Porto for 12 .30
Then fast car to braga ticket pick up point

Tuesday from Glasgow > Gatwick > Lisbon

Glassy bus on the day of the game and return same way on Thursday. Flight times are horrendous again.

Looks like I'll be a lone Bear..

6am Manchester - Paris - Lisbon 11am

Same return on Thursday but leaving about 2pm

Glassy bus to Braga Wednesday morning .

I've got flights and cant make it

Glasgow > faro> Porto ( tuesday)

Porto > stanstead > glasgow ( friday)

Not making the game and can change name on flights if anybody's looking.

Drive to manchester around 11pm on mon night.
Fly out to porto at 7am.
Fly back to Manchester on Friday so going to go to the porto game on thurs

Tuesday: Edinburgh-Lisbon, then train to Braga
Thursday: Train to Lisbon, then flight to Paris, overnighter and fly to Edinburgh on the Friday morning.

Four of us Aberdeen Heathrow Madrid Porto on Tuesday, Taxi through to Braga, same route back on Thursday,

Back