Huddersfield v Liverpool.

Judging by that celebration, Salah does not really want to be at Liverpool past this season.

Probably Barca bound in the summer.

Judging by that celebration, Salah does not really want to be at Liverpool past this season.

Probably Barca bound in the summer.

He's always had that look when he scores. Never been one fror running about arms in the air mental, however big the goals been.

It's a pain in the arse in all honesty.

He's always had that look when he scores. Never been one fror running about arms in the air mental, however big the goals been.

It's a pain in the arse in all honesty.

Didn’t realise that.

Just thought it was odd as he was right in front of the Liverpool fans and didn’t acknowledge them at all - also just thinking of his attitude after the winner in the PSG game.

He's just not an excitable personality whatsoever. After some of the worldies he was scoring last season, his wee routine of hands half raised up in the air, head down looking sheepish just puts me off him. Run to the fans and milk it ffs.

And you're right about the goal v PSG. Your team has just scored a winning goal at the death and he looks like he's wondering what to get from Tesco on the way up the road.

First half observations.

Huddersfield unlucky to be behind and had some good periods of possession and good chances.

Liverpool look a bit disjointed, Lallana looks miles off the pace. Shaqiri had a decent enough first half.

Michael Oliver is a joke. How the fuuck is that now a yellow card?! Pulling back the Liverpool player twice and then raking his Achilles?!

I’ve no idea how they have Salah MOTM. He was available and still a talisman but I thought that was one of his poorest matches for Liverpool.

Anyway, Liverpool were poor, their decision making was appalling, their passing was woeful at times and they should have dropped points.
But they won.
Have they got a chance then?

They have been poor for much of the season. It seems there has been a switch from performances to results. They will eventually click and they were missing a couple tonight but priority is getting results for now.
Not really seen that much of them this season TBH, but what I have noticed, is Salah is only a shadow of the player he was last season.

Not really seen that much of them this season TBH, but what I have noticed, is Salah is only a shadow of the player he was last season.
The back four is very strong but the transitions are not as quick as they were last season and the finishing has been worse. They will come good and results aren’t bad but the Liverpool of last season would have blown city and Chelsea away in those two games this season.

That's a game Liverpool would have dropped points in last season. They need to keep doing that to have a chance in the league.

The back four is very strong but the transitions are not as quick as they were last season and the finishing has been worse. They will come good and results aren’t bad but the Liverpool of last season would have blown city and Chelsea away in those two games this season.
The back 4 could and perhaps should have lost 3 goals tonight, and on another day the Milner penalty is given, poor show from Liverpool tonight, but winning ugly is crucial.

The back 4 could and perhaps should have lost 3 goals tonight, and on another day the Milner penalty is given, poor show from Liverpool tonight, but winning ugly is crucial.
Winning ugly is crucial but you cannot give a penalty for a player defending the ball and the ball rebounding up onto an arm in a natural position.

Remember the back four had two players out of position and one different player. Robertson and Van Dijk were in position but Gomez was played at RB, not CB and Lovren played in the middle.

Winning ugly is crucial but you cannot give a penalty for a player defending the ball and the ball rebounding up onto an arm in a natural position.

Remember the back four had two players out of position and one different player. Robertson and Van Dijk were in position but Gomez was played at RB, not CB and Lovren played in the middle.
Rubbish, Milner moves his hand to the ball after it comes off his thigh, a totally natural reaction but a definite penalty, he stops the ball going behind him, the rules are clear on this even the pundits muddied the waters, but look who the pundit was!!!

Rubbish, Milner moves his hand to the ball after it comes off his thigh, a totally natural reaction but a definite penalty, he stops the ball going behind him, the rules are clear on this even the pundits muddied the waters, but look who the pundit was!!!
He doesn’t mate. If you are giving handball for that there would be 3 or 4 penalties a game. There are fractions of a second between the ball hitting his leg and his arm.

McManaman, despite being difficult to listen to, normally calls it fair and he said it wasn’t a pen. Despite playing for Liverpool, if anything, he seems more pro-city than Liverpool.

He's just not an excitable personality whatsoever. After some of the worldies he was scoring last season, his wee routine of hands half raised up in the air, head down looking sheepish just puts me off him. Run to the fans and milk it ffs.

And you're right about the goal v PSG. Your team has just scored a winning goal at the death and he looks like he's wondering what to get from Tesco on the way up the road.
Agree totally with this. I believe it’s a medical condition called Negritis.

Back