I think the club have missed a huge opportunity re our 55th title.

There's videos on YouTube about 'The Journey', I can't sit through them being honest. Remembering how Moshni for instance, spared us being beat in a cup game by Albion rovers at Ibrox isn't something I like to remember.
Last season? No problems, could watch that content all day but not the lower league stuff.

The opportunity hasnt been missed. Because it happened. A series can be made anytime from now - hopefully they do it

I thought the club would’ve done a docu series mapping the journey from the 4th division all the way to the title and sell it on Blu-ray or purchase through Amazon and so on.

What we have isn’t nearly good enough imo and I’d absolutely love the club to do this and celebrate that monumental title a little more and in turn make some money?
I doubt they have, I think they'll do this once those at the head of Scottish football are exposed then the full story can be told.

WTF! That’s just cheating Rangers.
Not sure what you mean mate. RangersTV have a section dedicated to VST members and, in amongst that section, they have made Relentle55 free to view.

I paid for it when released but, at this stage, consider it reasonable to offer it to VSTs in the way they have.

Not sure what you mean mate. RangersTV have a section dedicated to VST members and, in amongst that section, they have made Relentle55 free to view.

I paid for it when released but, at this stage, consider it reasonable to offer it to VSTs in the way they have.
And for those us that haven't got a season ticket? Or want to give it as a present?

Idiotic not taking the opportunity to bring in cash.

Presumably all the folk making jibes about dvds being old tech don't have light switches, gas boilers, cars run on internal combustion engines etc as they are so 19th century....

And for those us that haven't got a season ticket? Or want to give it as a present?

Idiotic not taking the opportunity to bring in cash.

Presumably all the folk making jibes about dvds being old tech don't have light switches, gas boilers, cars run on internal combustion engines etc as they are so 19th century....
No idea why you are jumping on my post to vent. I was simply responding to someone who said it was 'cheating' Rangers that ST holders had Relentle55 for free on RangersTV. I've no idea why said poster felt that way either so maybe its just me having a bad day.:rolleyes:

If you take the time to go all the way back to post #3 - yes that far back - you will read my views on its availability on Blu Ray/DVD or even to download. We agree.

I’m sorry but I don’t want to ever answer I mean ever watch some of the stuff from the dark days ever again, scarred for life going through it never mind re watching it.

Sorry your Eminence. I may be a VST too but lowly mortals like myself have trouble finding the latest Inside Ibrox on the mysterious labyrinthine shelves of RTV never mind the legendary inner VST sanctum treasures. It’s months since I accidentally found Relentless despite buying it on release.

Sorry your Eminence. I may be a VST too but lowly mortals like myself have trouble finding the latest Inside Ibrox on the mysterious labyrinthine shelves of RTV never mind the legendary inner VST sanctum treasures. It’s months since I accidentally found Relentless despite buying it on release.
Time you mere mortals ;) learned that by far the easiest way to find recent stuff on RTV is to scroll down to the section headed RangersTV Latest (surprise, surprise) and expand the All Videos link. Gives you everything in upload order. There is even a section headed Collections which has a big button for Inside Ibrox and another for Away Days.

As for Relentle55, since the day it was launched and right up to today, it can be found by clicking on the Search box and typing (surprise, surprise) Relentle55 into it. Who'd have thought it, eh?:)

Last edited:
I can’t understand why anyone would want to relive those days, getting pumped regularly by Celtic, other embarrassing defeats, Pedro, Murty, losing the SC final to Hibs. The ‘journey’ was mostly painful torture for years until Gerrard came in.

Not a DVD I’d want to buy personally.
The journey made my hair grey and my liver took a pounding . I’d rather put it down to a memory . We move on

All part of our magnificent history I know but I don't think I could bear watching them first few season in the lower divisions.

Same, particularly 15-17 which were horrendous years both as a fan and personally. Ofc it all made 55 even more special, but I just prefer to try not think about it again, especially Pedro.

Me and my mate fired up FM15 the other week and when I checked the rangers team it gave me ‘Nam flashbacks.

I don’t think we’ve missed many marketing opportunities since May*!

*March

:)) :)) :))

Not from Castore - from Rangers.

I know that we have effectively handed over the store to Castore but there ought to have been room for Rangers merchandise other than the Castore strips and the like.

Missed opportunity in terms of 55 in my opinion.

Hoping that the new store within Edmiston House will mean that we do not miss out on the opportunities that our 150th provides.

I can't be the only one who, when buying strips previously, spent a fair amount on the various other items that were available in store.
100% agree, there really should be more 150 merchandise like keychains, stickers, pens, etc. Hopefully there will be more in the coming months, I would buy bucket loads of that kind of stuff ( Trinket Loyal lol).

Not buying the covid excuse for not releasing something.
Just watched a very good multi part series on Feyenoord, and how Covid affected them.

Relentle55 was good, but didn't quite fill the hole, so to speak.

Hate seeing any footage from the journey , it sickens me !!

Was a disgrace we even had suffer that !!

Where we are now is all that matters

Been a Bear since 1963 btw

People reliase that it wouldn't have to be full re runs of a game, right? Just show the arc we went through.

Or are posters just getting hurt at the suggestion the club could have done something more?

The op has a point but for those of us who made "the journey" there can be no denying it was a painful one. It wasn't just what was happening on the pitch, it was also all that was happening behind the scenes from the people who had gained control at Ibrox and whom we knew were running the club into the ground for their own gain. Unfortunately the club is still carrying the burden for what those bastards did to us. My own opinion is that after a few years in the future when we are finally shot of them with several titles added to that of last season, we can look back and wonder. For this Bear however, it is still all too recent and painful.

Back