I want us shouting from the rooftops about these decisions

Won’t happen. It’s one of the major failings of the board that they simply refuse to defend the club from the obvious bias of officials in this country. Even our manager will only mention it and, in the case of Cheating Beaton in midweek, actually sympathise with him!

A stand needs to be made but literally no one at Ibrox has the balls to do this.

If the situation had been reversed and the Tim’s had lost like that there would have been queues of journalists, politicians etc lining up to complain. The officials would be in police protection.
This happens far too often to be a coincidence, Collum and his linesmen were all too aware of lennons comments in the morning papers. We can complain all we want, the club has to open up about this,
What comments were there? Lennon has some brass neck on him

I'm already dreading waking up in the morning and it all hitting me all over again, it will be the first thought that floods my mind. Torture.

It’s funny because I remember Gerrard’s very first league game at Pittodrie, and afterwards saying something like “we all know Rangers don’t get decisions”.

Few weeks later he again rightly went after Collum for ridiculously sending off Candeias at St Mirren.

Since then he seems to be more reserved. Now it may just be how he has evolved his style as a manager, but I would hate to think we’ve told him that’s not how we do things.

I’m very much with the OP, I want us to go for the throat with the officials in this country, because if we don’t it will continue to happen.
I think the club have indeed told him this, King said as much in one of his statements.

Penalty at Pittodrie and 3 - fucking 3 of them blatantly offside today.

2 crucial points and a cup it's cost us in the space of 4 days.

F*ck the dignified silence. I want this mentioned in every interview and press conference by our players and manager til we go to the piggery on the 29th.
Agree OP,silence from us shows we will take these desicions.

Take game against sheep,Cosgrove should have been off yet he is allowed to continue ,shameful and incredible really

Agree we should have had another penalty but their goal was definitely onside. Camera angle doesn’t show it but Helander plays Jullien on. Looking at the goal again; Helander is in line with the rest of the team, then takes a step forward just at the ball is crossed in

The club won't say anything some will stand up and say they are right not to. It would be so easy to provide the evidence to shut people up and prove the refs are making an arse of it and we absolutely 100% should. 3 players offside. Despite all the good Forster did today he was well off his line before the penalty was hit.

Sadly the SFA refs are just incompetent. The SFA are incompetent. That won't change until they realise that it's not going to be just allowed to go on.
Are they %^*& incompetent. They're cheats

It wasn’t just the blatantly offside goal guys.

There were two other penalties we didn’t get, as well as Foster moving clearly before the one we did get.
Mate it’s not. The camera angle doesn’t show Helander who’s in line with Jullien. Just shows that one camera angle doesn’t show the whole picture

Some posters would rather blame the players, mate. The reality is that until the ref situation is addressed, then we aren't winning individual trophies never mind League titles. The media would be going tonto tomorrow if the peasants had lost to the shocking decisions at Hampden today, especially a Rangers winning goal involving three players who were all offside.
We’d have won a trophy today if the players (Morelos mainly) could hold their nerve and put the ball in the back of the net. If we’d finished even half our chances today, the offside wouldn’t have mattered. So yes, some of us are blaming the players.

If the linesman is looking along the line there is no way he can see Helander in there, the only thing he can possibly see as the front line is the green and grey and the flag should go up.

That's a bollocks clip mate.
But he’s onside? Point is Helander is playing him on; doesn’t matter if Linesman can only see Jullien. We should of buried them today; only ourselves to blame for not taking numerous chances mate.

But he’s onside? Point is Helander is playing him on; doesn’t matter if Linesman can only see Jullien. We should of buried them today; only ourselves to blame for not taking numerous chances mate.

How can he not call offside then?

Ps. I'm not agreeing that clip shows Helander playing him onside.

How can he not call offside then?

Ps. I'm not agreeing that clip shows Helander playing him onside.
Unless he seen Helander step up. Helander definitely stop up just as the ball was hit; if he was offside it would have been by the smallest of margins. I’m all for calling out bad decisions; but after looking at it repeatedly I think he’s on.

Mate it’s not. The camera angle doesn’t show Helander who’s in line with Jullien. Just shows that one camera angle doesn’t show the whole picture
This guy should be banned, he’s either a mentally challenged or trolling fellow fans. Either way he’s not the type of person we want around

If the linesman is looking along the line there is no way he can see Helander in there, the only thing he can possibly see as the front line is the green and grey and the flag should go up.

That's a bollocks clip mate.
If he's defending then he is a 19th Century Terrorist lady's front bottom! Well offside.

Sorry mate, I just don’t see that changing anything. BT pictures clearly showed Julluen’s foot offside. It wasn’t anything like 3 feet as some said but it was offside.
Fair enough mate. With or without the offside we should have buried them today. Any other day and Alfie takes at least 3 of those chances he had

Fair enough mate. With or without the offside we should have buried them today. Any other day and Alfie takes at least 3 of those chances he had

IR did the scum fans that you got that from have pictures of the Brown & Johnston fouls on Alfie in their box ?

It seems they were both clear penalties.

Yes, we missed bad chances but they didn’t WIN them the cup.

Gerrard didn't even mention the offside in his interview, sorry for stating this to those who can't have a negative word said against our manager.

From the interview with SG that I watched it seemed pretty obvious to me that he was going to bide his time before giving a more measure reaction to the offside goal. So expect fire sometime on Monday from the manager, especially now that we have been on the wrong end of two terrible decisions this week in big games, decisions that have had a massive negative impact on our season.

I've spoken to 1 of them since the game and when I said we were robbed the response was 'well Morelos should have been sent off, dirty wee scumbag player'. That's all we will hear about this week, every wee niggle will be highlighted to try to even out the offside goal.
Perhaps you should have planted your boot right in his haw maws and said now that's what you call a sending off offence, just to enlighten him and make your day.

Penalty at Pittodrie and 3 - fucking 3 of them blatantly offside today.

2 crucial points and a cup it's cost us in the space of 4 days.

F*ck the dignified silence. I want this mentioned in every interview and press conference by our players and manager til we go to the piggery on the 29th.
I agree, but won’t be holding my breath, our PR is shockingly poor.

This argument that we should ignore terrible refereeing decisions because we created so many chances is completely illogical. It is symptomatic of an attitude that is holding us back as a club.

Yes, the number of chances created should have guaranteed victory. However, this was arguably the first Rangers-Celtic match in well over a decade where Rangers were so dominant. It is a scenario that is unlikely to be repeated soon.

Rangers' season has been seriously hampered by decisions in the last two matches. Even Celtic's winning goal against Hamilton Accies should have been chopped off.

We keep hearing how these things even out over a season. Can anyone cite examples involving Celtic in the past few months when they have had reason to feel aggrieved? Is there anything remotely comparable?

We should stop being so naïve about this. Lennon issued a veiled threat to Collum in the lead up to the game. It paid off.

Can you IMAGINE that had been the other way about?

But someone will be along in a minute to tell you we beat ourselves and not to blame the officials. Our fans honestly do my head in.
Linesman would defo need a glazier.
Lennon probably in the cells somewhere.
Debated at Holyrood.
Carnage all over Glasgow.

Gerrard didn't even mention the offside in his interview, sorry for stating this to those who can't have a negative word said against our manager.

I've just read him saying he wants VAR and that he can't understand why the linesman missed 3 players standing offside.

This argument that we should ignore terrible refereeing decisions because we created so many chances is completely illogical. It is symptomatic of an attitude that is holding us back as a club.

Yes, the number of chances created should have guaranteed victory. However, this was arguably the first Rangers-Celtic match in well over a decade where Rangers were so dominant. It is a scenario that is unlikely to be repeated soon.

Rangers' season has been seriously hampered by decisions in the last two matches. Even Celtic's winning goal against Hamilton Accies should have been chopped off.

We keep hearing how these things even out over a season. Can anyone cite examples involving Celtic in the past few months when they have had reason to feel aggrieved? Is there anything remotely comparable?

We should stop being so naïve about this. Lennon issued a veiled threat to Collum in the lead up to the game. It paid off.
My summing up comes down to:

We never won because we missed too many chances.
We lost due to a shocking offside call.

Back