I want us shouting from the rooftops about these decisions

We'll keep dignified silence as per. Meanwhile the mentally challengeds will be pishing themselves laughing and the same will happen on the 29th

Here’s the video mate. Some mentally challenged posted it but still shows Helander messing up.

I've looked at the stills and moreso at the video clip and all they do are to reinforce the fact that it was clearly offside.

If you're a "linesman" and you're looking across, and all you can see is green and white, with nary a bit of blue or black sock, between that pack and the goalmouth -- it's an obvious offside.

No crystal-ball guessing ("Hmm, well I suppose one of the Rangers defenders MIGHT be exactly shadowing a CFC player, actually perfectly concealed behind all those green and white shirts and socks that I can see ...")

Just offside.

Some posters would rather blame the players, mate. The reality is that until the ref situation is addressed, then we aren't winning individual trophies never mind League titles. The media would be going tonto tomorrow if the peasants had lost to the shocking decisions at Hampden today, especially a Rangers winning goal involving three players who were all offside.
Also would be a concerted effort by the mentally challengeds , media , and their fans to sin die any official who makes such a costly mistake against them , we need officials brought in for these games , who are clear of thought , and not worried about that one mistake against Celtic , that costs them their career or worse .

Back