Ian Wright slams Kyle Lafferty.

As said above, if he's got a knock before Spartak or Vienna away, is it ok if he just phones Gerrard at midnight the night before the flight and says I'm not coming I'm injured?

It’s a different situation he’ll be assessed on a daily basis with us so that would never happen.

And he’s obviously putting Rangers first with his decision to not go and play the glorified friendlies so don’t have any concerns about his attitude towards Rangers.

O’Neill and northern Ireland’s problem not ours.

It’s a different situation he’ll be assessed on a daily basis with us so that would never happen.

And he’s obviously putting Rangers first with his decision to not go and play the glorified friendlies so don’t have any concerns about his attitude towards Rangers.

O’Neill and northern Ireland’s problem not ours.

Yeah that's all true. So if its nothing to do with us then I don't see why Wright is being criticised for his views on it, which will be shared by alot of NI fans.

Ian Wright is an idiot and always has been. He'd have vanished into obscurity years ago had it not been for media box-ticking.

Lafferty called in sick to work.
Big deal everyone has done it!
How many of us left it to the very last minute thinking that they might be ok before eventually accepting that they were not?

No bother mate. Did he injure it in the house the night before?

Sure you’d feel the same if he done similar to Gerrard.
But you don’t know do you?

People on here having a go at our player without knowing the true extent of an injury is a joke!

As said above, if he's got a knock before Spartak or Vienna away, is it ok if he just phones Gerrard at midnight the night before the flight and says I'm not coming I'm injured?

Why not just take our players word that he’s not fit to play?

I’m with Lafferty on this, not Ian Wright.

Bit random for Wright to start attacking Lafferty, i doubt he even knows the full facts behind it before commenting.

If Lafferty is injured then of course he made the right decision.

He was asked about this in his role as a pundit on a highlights show, he hasn't just come out and said it for no reason. Ian Wright's commitment to the England national team when he was a player and his passion for his country mean that he will view the situation in a certain way whereas we as Rangers fans will view it in another and in all likelihood defend the player.

People really need to stop being 'offended' by things like this and acting like children, it's pathetic.

The problem I have with this is why did he wait until midnight to call. Could he not have done it earlier? I can appreciate it's mainly us Northern Ireland supporters that are upset about this, but he is a massive player for us and very hard to replace in the team.

Back