Ibrox Burpees

Jmacca1975

Official Ticketer
My wee cousin has been given permission by the Rangers Charity Foundation to continue his Burpee Challenge at Ibrox next Wednesday…this will be day 361 (of 365) and he’ll do 361 burpees in and around the stadium on that day.

On the 1st November 2020 he did 1 burpee, on 2nd he did 2, on the 3rd he did 3…fast forward to today he will do 354, then tomorrow he will do 355. The final day of his burpee challenge “The Year of the Burpee” is on Halloween when he’ll do 365 burpees. See below the difference in his physique from the repetition of his burpees.

He’s a former sapper with the Royal Engineers, 37 Sqn, 35 Engineer Regiment.
He was part of Operation Telic in Iraq. See photos below.

He is raising money for Chris’s House, a mental health charity in Wishaw. So far he’s raised £24,190 of his target of £25k.

If any of you can, (in particular any Motherwell, Wishaw, Shotts, Carluke or Lanark Bears ), please donate via his Just Giving link, any contributions however small greatly appreciated:

I’ll post a link to his video next week on this thread…you’ll like his music choices…one being very topical!

Let’s get behind our Armed Forces Veterans and smash this for him! He’s been outstanding this year, smashing it every day and I’m very proud of him!

Last edited:
My wee cousin has been given permission by the Rangers Charity Foundation to continue his Burpee Challenge at Ibrox next Wednesday…this will be day 361 (of 365) and he’ll do 361 burpees in and around the stadium on that day.

On the 1st November 2020 he did 1 burpee, on 2nd he did 2, on the 3rd he did 3…fast forward to today he will do 354, then tomorrow he will do 355. The final day of his burpee challenge “The Year of the Burpee” is on Halloween when he’ll do 365 burpees. See below the difference in his physique from the repetition of his burpees.

He’s a former sapper with the Royal Engineers, 37 Sqn, 35 Engineer Regiment.
He was part of Operation Telic in Iraq. See photos below.

He is raising money for Chris’s House, a mental health charity in Wishaw. So far he’s raised £24,190 of his target of £25k.

If any of you can, (in particular any Motherwell, Wishaw, Shotts, Carluke or Lanark Bears ), please donate via his Just Giving link, any contributions however small greatly appreciated:

I’ll post a link to his video next week on this thread…you’ll like his music choices…one being very topical!

Let’s get behind our Armed Forces Veterans and smash this for him! He’s been outstanding this year, smashing it every day and I’m very proud of him!

Burpees are king, well done to him.
There are a few of us in the lounge that do burpees
This American soldier has some great workouts. He’s the burpees king
Look at his jersey

Thought somebody was going to be going around Ibrox with a dish towel over their shoulder, patting their baby’s back for charity until I asked my missus what a burpee is. Well done to him.

Craig’s burpees at Ibrox been postponed till Thursday now due to the game against Aberdeen on Wednesday evening.

Back