Ibrox Hospitality booking

spotlight

Tried multiple times on phone to discuss and get booked, they guide you to online booking with an answering service.
So emailed and nothing back twice now via the online route. Strange as want to spend cash with them
Anyone had any joy booking for games over next few months ?

I emailed and asked about availability for the Dunfermline game for 9 people

No reply

Hope it was full and the club didn’t miss out on at least £2k

If not and given this thread it’s multiple people getting blanked

Surely a reply saying thanks for the interest but that game is sold out for hospitality but we have an option for another game

Tried multiple times on phone to discuss and get booked, they guide you to online booking with an answering service.
So emailed and nothing back twice now via the online route. Strange as want to spend cash with them
Under staffed beyond belief

The club held a hospitality recruitment day yesterday as they have lost a lot of staff during the pandemic.

I was just coming on to say there must be problems behind the scenes with the way things are getting handled across several departments at the moment. Only thing I can think of is losing good staff through the pandemic and now we are short or people are new in roles and don’t know what their full range of responsibility and powers are yet.

been looking at Club Cooper and Club Europe for a match myself, anyone done both and had a preference?

Tbh I was told a lot of the hospitality sold very well seasonal. So I suspect there is less availability for home games game by game

been looking at Club Cooper and Club Europe for a match myself, anyone done both and had a preference?
No spirits in Club Cooper which is a big consideration for many depending on what they drink, nicer setting though. Club Europe is good but sometimes can be a scrum to get a seat and it is buffet style food, very nice grub but sometimes a shock for some

Managed to get two for flag day in Club Cooper. Anyone know if it's entry through to the marble staircase or if there is another route?

No spirits in Club Cooper which is a big consideration for many depending on what they drink, nicer setting though. Club Europe is good but sometimes can be a scrum to get a seat and it is buffet style food, very nice grub but sometimes a shock for some
I like club Europe because it is a bit more of a free for all but I've got to admit it is ridiculous you can pay that price and not get a seat.

I emailed on Thursday night for Livingston league cup game.
I got a reply on Friday morning.

I think they must be hugely understaffed like a lot of hospitality.

the culture of hospitality needs a whole re think. By that I mean we are really dated when it comes to things like wearing a suit for anything above club Europe.

The vast majority of high end hospitality time has moved on.

I like club Europe because it is a bit more of a free for all but I've got to admit it is ridiculous you can pay that price and not get a seat.
I like it myself and have had many great days/nights in there, I just think that it can be a bit of a surprise for people turning up and finding all the seats taken and no other real option but to find a place to stand

I like it myself and have had many great days/nights in there, I just think that it can be a bit of a surprise for people turning up and finding all the seats taken and no other real option but to find a place to stand
The folk I visit the hospitality with refuse to go there anymore for that very reason so we end up using the other, more formal, options instead.

The folk I visit the hospitality with refuse to go there anymore for that very reason so we end up using the other, more formal, options instead.
They really need to modernise the ‘formal areas’ and the uptake would increase. We’re the opposite, not wearing a feckin suit to the football. Sometimes during the week no choice but it’s a day off. Every other club down south, even in the more expensive areas don’t wear suits. Nobody wears suits at rugby hospitality or F1 or in the USA. Its mental

They really need to modernise the ‘formal areas’ and the uptake would increase. We’re the opposite, not wearing a feckin suit to the football. Sometimes during the week no choice but it’s a day off. Every other club down south, even in the more expensive areas don’t wear suits. Nobody wears suits at rugby hospitality or F1 or in the USA. Its mental
The last time we were there we used the Ibrox suite. Although it's more formal than Club Europe in terms of being seated at tables etc it was smart casual dress so jeans and a shirt were fine. The seats for the game aren't great though.

The last time we were there we used the Ibrox suite. Although it's more formal than Club Europe in terms of being seated at tables etc it was smart casual dress so jeans and a shirt were fine. The seats for the game aren't great though.
Actually don’t mind the seats. Ibrox suite is more an adhoc hospitality option and not seasonal as far as I’m aware.

the stuff with the sky bar looks excellent.

Booked it on Friday £2,000 pounds worth and what a hassle it was, and still waiting on emails from them, over a week ago seems so hard just to talk to someone and get a booking now.

Back