I'd be more worried if we weren't created chances

monkey magic

Make no mistake, we carved them apart relentlessly today. They might have stole another trophy via scared officials, but we've given not only them but other teams in this League something to think about. Hang in there, Bears. :)

It was like watching us against a Hamilton team digging in against us at Ibrox and us slinging crosses in from all angles and coming up against a keeper inspired ...... we need to get more depth of quality in forward area .... Barker just won’t do

I see what your saying but this happens all too often for us, we play well, miss tins of chances to kill a team off then lose a goal out of nothing.

Even that mob know they were ripped apart today, and needed a linesman and Collum to get them off the hook. They won't take us lightly next time.

Make no mistake, we carved them apart relentlessly today. They might have stole another trophy via scared officials, but we've given not only them but other teams in this League something to think about. Hang in there, Bears. :)
But we still lost.

And that's really the bottom line sts.

We lost they won another trophy, doesn’t matter if they had 100 attempts on goal, sick of this pish.

Disagree with this.

we are a better footballing team, however our players can’t cope with adversity and panic every time. We got worse after they scored just like in Aberdeen.

To be frank and it needs to be said I'm more worried our star striker missed chance after chance after chance in a massive game. That's ignoring the penalty -the one he ballooned in the 2nd half and one of his first half misses were like the AM of last season.

For every 1 positive posts on here, there's at least 100 negatives.

It's the internet folk, take a fucking day off.

To be frank and it needs to be said I'm more worried our star striker missed chance after chance after chance in a massive game. That's ignoring the penalty -the one he ballooned in the 2nd half and one of his first half misses were like the AM of last season.

Trying too hard?

Disagree with this.

we are a better footballing team, however our players can’t cope with adversity and panic every time. We got worse after they scored just like in Aberdeen.

We didnt get worse.

They stuck every man behind the ball and chucked themself around to win fouls and waste time, thus reducing any pressure we were putting on them and killing momentum.

Up until the red card they were pretty open.

He was unlucky with a few but choked on three key ones including the penalty. I think once the first few chances didn't go in it affected him. His overall play fell apart as well.

I'd have taken him off after the penalty, get the impression he really is trying to hard against them now to the detriment of him game.

Makes me more worried tbh. Ultimately these games against them are the difference between winning the cups and league and Morelos is incapable of scoring against them and him and Defoe just do not work together for whatever reason which means you need to leave your best finisher on the bench. This game was what the game in December last year would have looked like if Jack shot wasn't deflected by Brown

Back