If we don't get the 2nd goal by 70 minutes, this team panics.

dunn1872

Official Ticketer
Could see that Hearts goal coming a mile away. That's a few games at home where we've looked comfortable and then our performance completely dips off with 15-20 minutes to go and it's backs to the wall.

The defence just looks like its got a mistake in it every game now and the fact our strikers aren't scoring is putting more pressure on them. Last season 1 goal was usually enough to win matches.

Helander is a huge loss on so many levels. Balogun just does not inspire any confidence whatsoever.

Could see that Hearts goal coming a mile away. That's a few games at home where we've looked comfortable and then our performance completely dips off with 15-20 minutes to go and it's backs to the wall.

You can definitely see that too often we try to sit back and defend the lead and quite a lot of times we manage to get away with it. Even last season there were a good few "close calls" when we were only a goal up and seeing games out.

I'm not sure that it's "panic" but for sure we are not good enough defensively to keep on trying to hold on to leads.

As good as last season was you could see in Europe that were are likely to ship a few goals if the opposition manages to put us under pressure. On a day like today sitting back and inviting Hearts on to us was a very risky move and we suffered the consequences.

We should have scored 3 or 4 by the 70th minute today, our finishing and in particular Alfie's finishing has been bloody rotten all season.
15 goals in 9 league games is pathetic.

The front line not putting teams away piles pressure onto the defence to hold out a slender lead. The sucker punch duly arrives.

The defence just looks like its got a mistake in it every game now and the fact our strikers aren't scoring is putting more pressure on them. Last season 1 goal was usually enough to win matches.

Helander is a huge loss on so many levels. Balogun just does not inspire any confidence whatsoever.

Balogun is a bizarre one. There are times when makes things look easy and seconds later he'll commit the most basic of errors.

I think the entire back line look a disjointed mess right now. Not one of them are covering themselves in glory. The captain and vice captain have been mostly well below par all season.

The front line not putting teams away piles pressure onto the defence to hold out a slender lead. The sucker punch duly arrives.
Absolutely the chances we miss most games is horrendous and piles the pressure on the defence . The game should have been out of sight by half time .
Morelos is missing some amount of chances.

I have a slightly different theory but see the same things. It’s not that this team can’t take the pressure of the crowd, but I genuinely believe the defensive success last year was because the stadiums were empty and they could hear each other clearly as they talked each other through games, especially opposition attacks. They played with nowhere near the uncertainty they have returned to this season. Just an unproven theory, but given none of our back four are anywhere near the top 10 Rangers players in their position for me, maybe they needed the silence to help coach then through and them cope better!

Back