International weekend

Robo

I for one despise international football as 90% of the games are pointless and you just sit bored for 2 weeks until club football is back.

First point is why were the B team not playing and surely in future if they are playing during international week then get it moved to Ibrox for a decent crowd

second point is why do the club never put on a squad friendly during this time if they have enough players and stream it on rtv? They are missing a trick, I was flicking between soccer aid and the Scotland game I was that bored of watching Scotland last night

Hate it.

Haven't watched one second of these qualifiers this week/weekend.

Absolutely no interest.

Hurry up and get proper football back!

The B team players have international fixtures too, and the players not selected by their national teams teams tend to get the week off.

I’d rather they got the rest tbh.

Probably not worth the risk of injury to a player/s.

I’d assume there’s already an agreement in place with regards to Dumbarton stadium as well.

B team game wasn't played due to International call ups within the team I guess, not sure about Ayr United!

Easy to say the club are missing a trick but getting a team to play isn't straight forward as it need the permission from the FA of that country to travel and play if outside of Scotland even within Scotland who we going to play? -

It will suit the club to have a break people complain about the fixture congestion and player fatigue yet other want a game played

Back