Is there a young supporters club?

Tpol_rfc

Official Ticketer
Know it used to be the teddy bears club but can't find any sign of it on website.

I'm sure that used to include a draw to become a mascot. So if there's no longer a young supporters club by what means are mascots chosen?

Know it used to be the teddy bears club but can't find any sign of it on website.

I'm sure that used to include a draw to become a mascot. So if there's no longer a young supporters club by what means are mascots chosen?
I think mascots are chosen from kids season ticket holders. I could be wrong though. A kids club would bring more revenue into the club and it's something that should be seriously looked at. We need our young fans.

I think mascots are chosen from kids season ticket holders. I could be wrong though. A kids club would bring more revenue into the club and it's something that should be seriously looked at. We need our young fans.

Agreed, this and an intermediate ST price for students

I asked the club about this a while back as there used to be aTeddy Bears club,my kids were in it and now I want my grandkids to be in it.I got no reply,mind you it was during the spiv years.

Signed my daughter up to the young members club a couple of years ago. It’s a Rangers Lotto product so will be in the website. £15 for the year and we got a tour of auchnhowie last year. Watched the U20s play a game then got a debrief from Craig mullholland and Peter Loverkrands. Marc Allen came in and spoke for 20 mins and did a Q&A with us. My girl gets a newsletter every so often. For that wee day out alone it was worth it.

Agreed, this and an intermediate ST price for students
I have emailed the SLO about this in the past and spoke to The previous one (Hannah?) about this before too.

Individual game by game student prices then a half season student ticket that can be renewed at renewal time at full price or can go back to game by game prices. Makes sense would bring them in etc.

Heard 'good idea' then nothing.

Back