Issue buying tickets

Super A

Its never easy !!

So I have an email which gives me the options to buy or register for
Red Star
Dundee cup
Dundee League
St Mirren league

No idea why I had to register for the red star game as Im on the CCCS and dont think I had to for any other european games.
I then do the Dundee cup registration which seems ok.
I have confirmation for both charging £45 for red star £0 for Dundee and £1 for the web sales fee.
Its only £1 but have Rangers charged this to activate a season ticket before?

And then both the Dundee and St Mirren league games have now gone from my options?
No Idea why.

Any thoughts on this ramble would be great.

If you’re on the CCCS remove the euro game from your basket before confirming your registrations for Dundee and St Mirren

The £1 is paid by anyone not on the CCCS, or if you “accidentally” do it manually

It’s not if you just let them take it on the 1st

Removing it from your basket to do something else won’t change anything

honestly Im near giving up on this

Ive now got 1 ticket for each league game St Mirren and Dundee but its telling me can only purchase 1 ...
So not letting me complete the action

Ive now got 1 ticket for each league game St Mirren and Dundee but its telling me can only purchase 1 ...
I've got the same issue with Dundee and St Mirren registrations. Even when I attempt to order only 1, I still get the error message saying 'you can only buy one' then it won't let me complete the order.

Registration closed for Dundee and St Mirren away in league a while back - if you previously registered for these games they will / should be in your purchase history - to register for Scottish cup against Dundee simply remove all others from basket ( they will automatically go back into basket ) - for europa tickets and your on CCCS do nothing and read the small print at the very bottom of your email- which will confirm payment will be taken automatically if you are on CCCS - if you are not on CCCS and a season ticket holder you will need to register as above

Just tried to buy my Belgrade tickets 10 minutes ago,

Card not accepted.

Nothing is easy with that site I can tell you.

I can only register for Dundee SC

Can see the other 2 but also getting the 1 ticket message,

Can’t complete the purchase on red star ticket. Now getting a sold out message

Farce

I don't see why this is confusing so many people.

The Red Star ticket is in people's basket because the CCCS payment runs are being made. There is no need to buy this manually and you can remove it from the basket.

The St Mirren and Dundee league matches have been open for registration for almost 2 months so you have probably already registered for them. So you are trying to register a 2nd time for those games so the system is telling you you can't register again.

Check your order history to see if you already have Dundee and St Mirren registrations in there.

The Red Star ticket is in people's basket because the CCCS payment runs are being made. There is no need to buy this manually and you can remove it from the basket.

The St Mirren and Dundee league matches have been open for registration for almost 2 months so you have probably already registered for them. So you are trying to register a 2nd time for those games so the system is telling you you can't register again.

Check your order history to see if you already have Dundee and St Mirren registrations in there.
This kind of info should really be a sticky at the top of the page. Every single big game like this it's the same questions and issues. Yes the site's not the most user friendly, but jeezo people seem to panic. No clue why anyone who's signed up to CCCS would rush on and pay manually the tickets.

Also, anyone can check, at any time, that they're signed up properly here:

You can check you're actually signed-up and also make sure you card details are still correct. You also need to make, sure if you're signed up to all home matches and home friendlies that your card details are up-to-date for both.

Your purchase history can also be viewed here (including away match registrations):

Anything that's in your basket that you don't want, or don't want to buy right now can be removed. It's not going to disappear forever.

I’m not on the CCCS

You could be right about Dundee & St Mirren however

I’m not on the CCCS

You could be right about Dundee & St Mirren however
If you're not on the CCCS then yes you should be able to purchase the ticket that they place in your basket.

When you say you get a sold out message, is that when you go to Home Games and it says No General Sale tickets are available?

If you're not on the CCCS then yes you should be able to purchase the ticket that they place in your basket.

When you say you get a sold out message, is that when you go to Home Games and it says No General Sale tickets are available?

Yes, they were there last night but not today

Yes, they were there last night but not today
Did you remove the Red Star ticket from the basket in order to process the Dundee Cup game registration? If so it should just be a case of logging in again in another day or so and the ticket should have re appeared in your basket.

Did you remove the Red Star ticket from the basket in order to process the Dundee Cup game registration? If so it should just be a case of logging in again in another day or so and the ticket should have re appeared in your basket.

Yes, did that last night.

Cheers, but FS, what a palava!

I have the same issue. I have emailed them as it's not allowing me to complete the registration either

Red Star ticket no longer in my basket??????

I have the same issue. I have emailed them as it's not allowing me to complete the registration either
1. You do not have an offer to buy St Mirren or Dundee tickets- this is your registration requirement - check your purchase history if you have previously bulk registered for any of these away games since January Ross county, Dundee United, St Johnstone, Dundee and St Mirren.

2. Dundee in Scottish cup needs to be registered ( delete everything else from your basket) to register.

3. Red star ticket registration can only be done by those NOT ON CCCS SCHEME.

4. Those on CCCS SCHEME WILL HAVE THEIR MONEY TAKEN AUTOMATICALLY for red star game so don’t require to do anything as stated in the small print at the bottom of your email.

5. Delete anything in your basket that your are not wanting at this time- it will automatically be put back in your basket when you log out

1. You do not have an offer to buy St Mirren or Dundee tickets- this is your registration requirement - check your purchase history if you have previously bulk registered for any of these away games since January Ross county, Dundee United, St Johnstone, Dundee and St Mirren.

2. Dundee in Scottish cup needs to be registered ( delete everything else from your basket) to register.

3. Red star ticket registration can only be done by those NOT ON CCCS SCHEME.

4. Those on CCCS SCHEME WILL HAVE THEIR MONEY TAKEN AUTOMATICALLY for red star game so don’t require to do anything as stated in the small print at the bottom of your email.

5. Delete anything in your basket that your are not wanting at this time- it will automatically be put back in your basket when you log out
Excellent advice. Red Star ticket back in the basket after logging out and back in. Cheers.

Just tried to buy my Belgrade tickets 10 minutes ago,

Card not accepted.

Nothing is easy with that site I can tell you.
I just tried again.

Refused my debit card again. Went through with a credit card no problem, so that seems to be the way.

It’s confusing because not everyone is as IT literate as you
If we don’t need to apply for red star tickets then why send us an email that you need to scroll to the last section of

Why include ticket options for games already applied for

I get it’s not confusing for some but if you have an 87 year old in the family it could surely be done better and clearer

Then why are we getting emails asking us to register for a second time and and saying ‘action required’? No reason for the European ticket to be put in their either.

Then why are we getting emails asking us to register for a second time and and saying ‘action required’? No reason for the European ticket to be put in their either.
The email was to register for the Cup game. Not the league games that you already registered for.

It’s confusing because not everyone is as IT literate as you
If we don’t need to apply for red star tickets then why send us an email that you need to scroll to the last section of

Why include ticket options for games already applied for

I get it’s not confusing for some but if you have an 87 year old in the family it could surely be done better and clearer
I do appreciate it's not the best and I think they need to come up with a better way for the CCCS payment runs to be made than depositing the ticket in everyone's basket, because it then gets in the way when people are trying to make other transactions.

When you click the link in the Dundee Cup match email, it simply takes you to the MyGers Match Registrations page, which lists all the currently open match registrations.

Similarly if you go to Home Games, you'll see the Motherwell and Aberdeen games listed despite the fact that you have a season ticket covering those games.

The email was to register for the Cup game. Not the league games that you already registered for.
Then why are we being asked to apply for games we’ve already applied for? totally pointless and stating people have to take ‘action required’. Shambles.

Then why are we being asked to apply for games we’ve already applied for? totally pointless and stating people have to take ‘action required’. Shambles.
As I said, the action required is to apply for the cup game. Nobody's being asked to apply for games they've already applied for.

You don't fully understand the website and I sympathise with that, it's not the easiest thing to navigate.

But that email was categorically to register for the Cup match at Dundee.
Understood. But there is no reason to be asked to take action and presenting options for games that we have already registered for. If it’s for the cup game against Dundee why is it asking us if we want to register for the league games.? It’s a pointless waste of time.

Understood. But there is no reason to be asked to take action and presenting options for games that we have already registered for. If it’s for the cup game against Dundee why is it asking us if we want to register for the league games.? It’s a pointless waste of time.
It's just that when you click the link in the email you are taken to the page that lists all available match registrations. And it just so happens that Dundee and St Mirren league registrations are still currently open so they appear in the list.

In a few days for example, Red Star Belgrade away match will also appear in the list as and when the club open registrations for that fixture.

It's just that when you click the link in the email you are taken to the page that lists all available match registrations. And it just so happens that Dundee and St Mirren league registrations are still currently open so they appear in the list.

In a few days for example, Red Star Belgrade away match will also appear in the list as and when the club open registrations for that fixture.
Done that and registered for the Cup ticket now now mate. But that site urgently needs scrapped and replaced with something user friendly. Several pages on follow follow and other sites each time a response for tickets comes out, is nowhere near good enough.

Why do folk on the CCCS feel they need to go on and buy their ticket themselves?
Anyone who does this should be forced to attend the piggery for 3 Celtic games not involving Rangers as punishment until they wise the feck up! The ticket is not going to vanish between now and when Rangers debit your money!!!

Back