It’s just great to have the team back in training for me the Europe cup run was brilliant

MacDon

Am going to be positive and say anything near last season Europe run will be just magic

The septic are worried already in case they drop down to bottom cup competition again lol

Might not go down to well but I hope hearts do well in Europe league

But for me it’s always the league

WATP 2022/23

Am going to be positive and say anything near last season Europe run will be just magic

The septic are worried already in case they drop down to bottom cup competition again lol

Might not go down to well but I hope hearts do well in Europe league

But for me it’s always the league

WATP 2022/23
Celtic can't get to the Conference league this season.

I do hope another Scottish team picks up coefficient points though.

In a way I wish the lads had just another week off. It feels like their season ended 24 hours ago. Even with the staggered returns for the international lads, I reckon a week of just tactical chatter and tape study would be nice. Haha.

We have been improving year on year in Europe so the next logical step will be to win the f##king thing. The European Cup is like your neighbours wife and the league is like your missus, you love your missus and wouldn't swap her for anything but every now and again you wouldn't mind a shot of the neighbours wife.

We have been improving year on year in Europe so the next logical step will be to win the f##king thing. The European Cup is like your neighbours wife and the league is like your missus, you love your missus and wouldn't swap her for anything but every now and again you wouldn't mind a shot of the neighbours wife.
Hope your windows are like your name m8

Is it just me that has fucking howling neighbours.

Send pics of neighbours wife. Bet she's barking an all. You're fucked either way just go to a brass ffs

Back