Jack Grealish

An absolute namby pamby shitehawk jessy bastard of a player. He wears an Alice band and wears Gucci like the wags used to wear juicy couture.

The cunts cunt who somehow gets a bucket load of fanny despite being slightly effeminate with his poncey hairdo and shaved legs.

Never worth £100m in a million months of Sundays in a week of Mondays.

A fucking donkey. I cannot stand him.
Absofookinlutley

He must be the most overrated player of all time.

He is 25 and his career has been average at best yet the commentators and English fans go on like he is the 2nd coming of Gazza.

He isn’t of the level of Foden or Sancho yet they both never received the fanfare that he got.

Bizarre.
I wish he played for us!

I think he is a good player.

But his main strength seems to be winning free kicks. Which isn’t exactly the biggest strength you want in an attacking player.

He maybe should take a leaf out of Gazzas book and be powerful dribbling past people. Be determined to get past them to create a chance rather than collapsing
I take you mean by winning free kicks it's the amount of time he hits the deck easily I may add, him and Kane are without a doubt the worlds biggest divers.

Decant player done well to get to man city but nowhere near as good as Gazza was mind you not many players are he was one of the best

I take you mean by winning free kicks it's the amount of time he hits the deck easily I may add, him and Kane are without a doubt the worlds biggest divers.
More often then not he will get the decision he's got it off to a tee sadly big part of the game now

He is 25 and his career has been average at best yet the commentators and English fans go on like he is the 2nd coming of Gazza.

He isn’t of the level of Foden or Sancho yet they both never received the fanfare that he got.

Bizarre.
The English media NEED a darling to love, for some reason, it’s JG.

Seems to be the sort of player England habitually produce - loads of natural talent, but doesn’t really have the discipline to produce it at the business end of international football.

See also Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Merson, Joe Cole and, dare I say it, our very own Paul Gascoigne.

Seems to be the sort of player England habitually produce - loads of natural talent, but doesn’t really have the discipline to produce it at the business end of international football.

See also Rodney Marsh, Stan Bowles, Glenn Hoddle, Paul Merson, Joe Cole and, dare I say it, our very own Paul Gascoigne.
Grealish is nowhere near as good as Marsh, Bowles, Hoddle or Gazza. He’s good at drinking pints, but then so am I.

Bizarre.
Falls down every time a player goes near him.

Very good player but his diving antics can detract from it and seem like he slow things down. But clinical passer and always makes himself available. Would love him in our Midfield working with Kent, Hagi and Tav getting the ball forward.

How many starts did he get for city? Every time I watched their games he was parked on the bench. If you’re paying 100mill you should be expected to start every week. He seems happy laughing it up on a bench…. I highly doubt Haaland would be the same if he’s a glorified cheerleader

How many starts did he get for city? Every time I watched their games he was parked on the bench. If you’re paying 100mill you should be expected to start every week. He seems happy laughing it up on a bench…. I highly doubt Haaland would be the same if he’s a glorified cheerleader
Started 19 league games.

He's an excellent player and I think Man C turned out to be a poor decision for showcasing his abilities. But he's winning trophies and earning big, could go the way of Bale.

Bellingham the pick of the current English young players atm
Terrific player mate but Foden is as advanced as they come in my opinion.

I think he will go on to be one of the finest British players of all time.

Phenomenally talented footballer - could play for any side in the world.

I am not a huge fan of Grealish but the hard time he gets in the English media is disgusting to be honest.

Under the microscope for having a lads holiday in the off season the same as hundreds of footballers done.

I could see the point if he f*cked off during the season, missed training and games to go on a bender but he didn’t. He’s in his off season and perfectly entitled to do what millions of people around the world do every night of the week.

It is utterly pathetic to be honest. He is the new Sterling for the media. They will cane him at every oppertunity when there is no need for it whatsoever

The media are scum

He's a good player although I think he flatters to deceive. Nowhere near what was shelled out for him, although in his defence it wasn't the player himself who set up the preposterous amount for the transfer fee.

I am not a huge fan of Grealish but the hard time he gets in the English media is disgusting to be honest.

Under the microscope for having a lads holiday in the off season the same as hundreds of footballers done.

I could see the point if he f*cked off during the season, missed training and games to go on a bender but he didn’t. He’s in his off season and perfectly entitled to do what millions of people around the world do every night of the week.

It is utterly pathetic to be honest. He is the new Sterling for the media. They will cane him at every oppertunity when there is no need for it whatsoever

The media are scum
Agree with most of what you say but he needs to get focused for this next 6 months. He could be the new Ricky Hatton here!

He's had his settling in season.Be interesting to see him next season if he kicks on.
That's a good point.

I must admit though, that I have next to zero tolerance of a player's 'settling in period' for want of a better phrase, the higher the transfer fee goes. Which maybe says something about me.

To be honest, if I was a Man City fan I'd have been expecting the moon and the stars and probably a piece of the stratosphere from a £100m player.

Which of course is not the player's fault.

For me, it's just human nature. The higher the price, the higher the expectations.

One of those I had to read again to believe or understand context.
A bizarre take!
Messi and Ronaldo may well be the only players I’ve never seen described as pish on here.

Super Ally even gets it tight and if I went home and found him shagging the Mrs I’d still give him a high five :))

The media are scum
I’m absolutely no fan of the English media, they are a disgrace with respect to how they treat their own however, for a player of his price and status, I don’t think his summer is befitting of someone who should be aiming to make the best of his talent.

The days of summer holidays being a blow out for players is gone, he looks like he’s trying to live up to a reputation as being ‘one of the lads’. Like a talented Jason Cummings, it’s absolutely not for me, he should be looking at the chance he has to be a huge success in the game and giving a bit more focus to his lifestyle and approach.

I’m absolutely no fan of the English media, they are a disgrace with respect to how they treat their own however, for a player of his price and status, I don’t think his summer is befitting of someone who should be aiming to make the best of his talent.

The days of summer holidays being a blow out for players is gone, he looks like he’s trying to live up to a reputation as being ‘one of the lads’. Like a talented Jason Cummings, it’s absolutely not for me, he should be looking at the chance he has to be a huge success in the game and giving a bit more focus to his lifestyle and approach.

This. Compare and contrast to Tavs summer which appeared to be about finding an extra 1% from extra training.

Grealish is a total fanny.

He will regret it when he’s 27-28 and he’s back on loan at Villa get slagged stupid because his legs have gone.

Foden is a great player, an absolute mental take from that earlier poster.

Grealish is a total fanny.

He will regret it when he’s 27-28 and he’s back on loan at Villa get slagged stupid because his legs have gone.

Foden is a great player, an absolute mental take from that earlier poster.
Will he though? He is on a £100m EPL player 4 year contract?

If he ends up back at Villa being the richest diddy in the world I doubt he will care one jot tbh

Whatever happened to him when he left that party at the beginning of covid pissed up, smashing his Range Rover into a couple of parked cars and then did a runner? Did he get charged with that?

Back