Jones/Kent

Barker today didn’t pose the threat Jones or Kent do. Failed to take his chance today and was probably the only one who didn’t show up in the second half

Barker today didn’t pose the threat Jones or Kent do. Failed to take his chance today and was probably the only one who didn’t show up in the second half

Yep, I would agree with that. He wasn't a disaster by any means but just didn't really influence the game in any way.

But isn't it a nice thought that we're still capable of scudding St J away without 2 of our most creative forward players? Of course I'm looking forward to seeing Kent get going again but also think there's a lot more to come from JJ, his performances against Mitjylland away and Hibs at home were really encouraging.

Barker will suffer a bit like Jones in the fact it's hard for a pacy winger to do anything against 10 defenders

Yep, O'Halloran managed to contribute more going forward yesterday for St J than he did in his entire time with us. Albeit we managed to snuff him out most of the time.

Kent would have been brilliant to have for the weekend.

See the sheep 'resting' players v Livi at the weekend. Will he do that the week before he plays Celtic?

By fuk i hate that man.

Wouldn't risk Kent before the International break.
A hammy is definitely not one to come back from too fast. I was always under the impression that even a minor tear is 4 weeks before you attempt any sprints - that would suggest holding him to the international break would be about right.

Yep, I would agree with that. He wasn't a disaster by any means but just didn't really influence the game in any way.

But isn't it a nice thought that we're still capable of scudding St J away without 2 of our most creative forward players? Of course I'm looking forward to seeing Kent get going again but also think there's a lot more to come from JJ, his performances against Mitjylland away and Hibs at home were really encouraging.
I still think he'll get better, he's came to the right place in terms of being coached under SG.

He isn't really that good and a back up at best.

Let's hope the poster who wets his pants about him now sees that.

@Barker96

Back