Just bought ticket online for St Mirren .

Yeah I got one on the website a few days after sold out. I assumed from secondary ticketing.

I dare say the person might be a bit annoyed they sold it thinking it was a Sat that they couldn’t make and the game was moved to a Sunday.

I bought it but luckily I can still attend for Sunday.

People on here just love playing the wideo. Last I was on the website it was sold out, doesn't affect me as I have a ST but there may be others who will have seen it's sold out and would now see this and wouldn't have known to go back and get one otherwise.

I have one spare for bar72 . Trying to get my privileges increased to be able to sell my ticket in ticket section of FF

I put my seat in CR1 on to Secondary ticketing yesterday afternoon as a mate who was going to use it is now stuck working on Sunday.

There’s a guy who sits 1 row behind me, and 2 or 3 seats along - and in the 5 or 6 years since he appeared, all any of us have ever heard him say is the occasional “that’s fuckin, ridiculous” at random misplaced passes.

People on here just love playing the wideo. Last I was on the website it was sold out, doesn't affect me as I have a ST but there may be others who will have seen it's sold out and would now see this and wouldn't have known to go back and get one otherwise.

No wind up. I was on last night buying Maribor tickets and clicked on the St Mirren game just incase. There were probably about 15 or so single tickets available. People need to get used to popping on and off the ticket site the week of a game if they want to be there.

Just returned a couple of seats to secondary ticketing. Front row (behind hospitality) in Club Deck - CD5 D 0211/2. Enjoy the view.

Back