Just tattoo of us

Worked with Brian years ago when he was a plumber, haven’t spoke to him since he got his bit of “fame” but he was a decent guy whenever I spoke with him.

Only saw the show once before, some poor guy got a tattoo on his stomach of a guy bent over pulling his arse cheeks apart with his belly button in the place of the guys hoop. It was brutal looking. Can’t believe for a second the victim was in on that.

Always assumed he was latching on to Rangers for attention on Twitter but to be fair to him I've spotted him at a good few away games. Know very little about him other than that mind, it's probably fair to say he's still a roaster.

The Salvation Army opened it's church/soup kitchen at Parkhead Cross in 1887.

Cellic were formed shortly after to stop the apostasy.

Or soup takers as the 19th Century Terrorist calls them now.
Thanks mate.

Brian’s brand new and never heard anyone who genuinely knows him say a bad word about him, last time I spoke to him he said he was doing all the reality TV stuff to try and get away from doing the plumbing, which is fair enough.

When you see some of the walloper ‘celebrities’ who earn a fantastic living just being idiots why not give it a go?

The tattoo thing is really cringey but if it’s all about publicity for Brian then it’s certainly working isn’t it?

brian is a good guy and gives that mob pelters on twitter and never hides his support for us.... his choice of a career is not what i would but his choice so up to him but good old follow follow he is a prick,thick etc from people who have never met him honestly this place is getting worse

funny how people get upset over other people lifes :D

If he tried to remove it how come the photo of his leg when it's healed they're aren't any blotches on the tat, bullshitting bastard

Any woman who did that to me would get one of these

giphy.gif

giphy.mp4

Seen Brian at a few of the games

He's a massive bear and comes across as a really nice guy (as far as reality tv types go)

Hardly worth most of the abuse he's getting here

Used to coach alongside him when he was working at the club. Guys an absolute throber, used to show off all his modelling pictures and act like he was God’s gift

He’s hardly getting abuse likecsome are saying more being pointed out he’s a fucking idiot for going on the show and letting an ex give him a tattoo

In all honesty, I don't really know.

He's been on a number of pishy TV shows, and was on that GLOW thing. I never ever watched it, but I think through that he's got a bit more exposure, and he's always in the paper for utter pish like pumping semi celebs or whatever.

He's run a few night clubs, he's had his own night club, I think he does bits and bobs of modelling, he cuts about in a Range Rover Sport, or at least he did, and just seems to do alright.

I think last time I spoke to him was about 4 years ago, and he got something like 2 grand to go on a date with some bird from "The Scheme".

Whatever he's doing, he seems to be doing alright out of it

He must be desperate for cash taking 2 grand for a night out with that minger from the Scheme

Went to primary and secondary with him (good mates), he was sound, daft as a brush, a good laugh and up for anything. Haven't spoken to him in years, except on twitter, so I don't know if 'fame' has changed him any. From what I've seen, he still seems the same, daft as a brush.
He's always been a bear, same as his Dad and Brother.
If being a daft lady's front bottom makes you famous then why not give it a go? Plenty before him have had success with it so, good luck to him. Each to their own

Cant understand the abuse the guy's getting. He's a bluenose. So what if he's appearing on tv and he's making some money.

I guess its either jealousy or tims having a go.

The Salvation Army opened it's church/soup kitchen at Parkhead Cross in 1887.

Cellic were formed shortly after to stop the apostasy.

Or soup takers as the 19th Century Terrorist calls them now.

Only recently became aware of this term, so checked it out on Google and it appears not to have been widely used.

This will not stop the poets jumping on this bandwagon and giving us more tales of woe, they love this shite.

Only saw the show once before, some poor guy got a tattoo on his stomach of a guy bent over pulling his arse cheeks apart with his belly button in the place of the guys hoop. It was brutal looking. Can’t believe for a second the victim was in on that.

Saw a clip of that and that tattoo was a belter :D genuinely funny.

Good luck to the guy, in his pursuit of a few quid, so long as he isn't hurting anyone in the process.

The minute some existing C-list celeb makes any sort of hint of anything positive regards Rangers, there'll be a multi-pager declaring them a hero and a virtual RSC named in their honour.

Edit: But aye, whit a fucking monstrosity of a badge to have to carry on your body. Get that affront covered up, or leg chopped off - whichever procedure can be done quicker - ya daft bastard.

Last edited:
Brian’s brand new and never heard anyone who genuinely knows him say a bad word about him, last time I spoke to him he said he was doing all the reality TV stuff to try and get away from doing the plumbing, which is fair enough.

When you see some of the walloper ‘celebrities’ who earn a fantastic living just being idiots why not give it a go?

The tattoo thing is really cringey but if it’s all about publicity for Brian then it’s certainly working isn’t it?

Because you become one of them?

Tell him he's a fuckin riddy and to distance himself from Rangers

Can't be ar$ed reading much further than this comment. "Riddy" & "distance yourself from Gers". Right ye are big man. I'll wager that you are a bigger riddy to the Gers than the Brian fella. One of the Tiffany/we hate Catholics noobs by the sound of things.

Honestly, it's been open season on our club and supporters for many years now and it gets continually worse but what galls me, especially, is the sh!te, abuse and vitriol that our own 'supporters' direct at each other.

Yes, the tattoo thing is cringey and most definitely staged but the guy is a bear and fights our corner on social media.

There are many more I'd rather distance themselves from Rangers than ''Brian Glow'. Present company included.

Because you become one of them?

Did you manage to read my full post?

I did say ‘a fantastic living’ (that means earning a hefty wage)

That’s the trade-off for many of these ‘walloper celebrities’ that I mention, act the idiot, become mildly C-list famous, gain twitter / instagram followers, get the numbers, get paid for advertising, become a B-list walloper, and most importantly earn good money for doing next to nothing and making a fool of yourself to gain more publicity - the type of publicity that has people who don’t know you discussing you on internet forums (you being a prime example of this)

A show that you allow somebody to tattoo something you clearly won't like on you.

And then gets upset at it

Guys a fucking clown and deserves all he gets to be honest

I'm more affronted at some of the abuse this guy is getting. he is one of our own. Guy is brand new and doesn't take himself too serious at all. Honestly with the amount of 'personalities' that back the dark side, its good to see someone like Brian who sticks his neck out for Rangers. Typical FF.

Did you manage to read my full post?

I did say ‘a fantastic living’ (that means earning a hefty wage)

That’s the trade-off for many of these ‘walloper celebrities’ that I mention, act the idiot, become mildly C-list famous, gain twitter / instagram followers, get the numbers, get paid for advertising, become a B-list walloper, and most importantly earn good money for doing next to nothing and making a fool of yourself to gain more publicity - the type of publicity that has people who don’t know you discussing you on internet forums (you being a prime example of this)

So he becomes a walloper? As said in the original post.

A craving to have you or I discussing him on the internet or him being invited to play football as a 'celebrity' is a fuckin cringe way to earn a living.

As for the tattoo...

Back