Juventus in bother again

PaxBritannica

I see the full board have resigned ahead of an EGM amid speculation of false submissions to the Italian stock market and false accounting. They were dumped into Serie C once before, what do we reckon will happen this time?

I’ve had a proper fuckin shit day but the replies in this thread have me laughing again. Top class some of them.

There was a thread about their board chucking it the other day. Think a few mentioned they’d fudged the books during covid?

I’ve had a proper fuckin shit day but the replies in this thread have me laughing again. Top class some of them.

There was a thread about their board chucking it the other day. Think a few mentioned they’d fudged the books during covid?
Prosecutor's investigation
The Turin prosecutor had notified the members of the Juventus Board of Directors and the managers of the company of the closure of the preliminary investigations of the investigation that wants to shed light on the issue of capital gains and salaries spread in 2020.

10:14 pm
Nov 28th
The crimes prefigured by the prosecution
The investigation had begun in the summer of 2021. According to the indictment, there are mainly two crimes: false corporate communications, i.e. false accounting , and false communications aimed at the market , since it is a listed company. So the accusation of obstacle to the supervisory authority, Consob, is looming .

10:13 pm
Nov 28th
Abnormal exchange of players
The evidentiary framework outlines an alteration of the budget as a consequence of an anomalous recourse to player exchanges (which, not generating financial flows, were carried out, again according to the indictment, with arbitrary values to meet budgetary needs). Operations therefore considered fictitious by the prosecution.

Nov 28th
Salary shifting
Furthermore, again according to the indictment, a further intervention aimed at altering the budgetary results was identified in the shifting of salaries. There would be concrete elements to believe that the salaries to which the players have renounced correspond to one month's salary and not four (as communicated by Juventus in March 2020): the remaining monthly salaries would have been deferred. Following searches, private documents were found containing the club's unconditional commitment to return the agreed amount even in the event of the player's transfer, contrary to what resulted in the contracts filed with the League. Furthermore, some of the suspects were charged with the crime of "fraudulent declaration by the use of invoices for non-existent transactions ”.

Nov 28th
Discrepancies for 207 million in the three-year period 2018-2020
In detail, according to the Turin prosecutor's office, these are the different values that - according to the consultant - should have been in the budget, if there hadn't been the interventions under examination:

2018 - loss for the year of almost 40 million instead of 85 and positive shareholders' equity (31.2 million) instead of negative (-13.3)
2019 - loss of 89.6 million instead of 239.2 and positive equity at 239.2 instead of 47.5
2020 - loss of 209.5 instead of 222 and positive equity at 28.8 instead of negative 175.7

I see the full board have resigned ahead of an EGM amid speculation of false submissions to the Italian stock market and false accounting. They were dumped into Serie C once before, what do we reckon will happen this time?
Nothing ,or a few prosecutors could find themselves waking up to find their wives had been replaced by a horses head lying beside them.

Ewww that will be the Lewis Lionel Messi Ferguson deal off then!

lord-baelish-game-of-thrones.gif

Juve are in deep deep shit and the scary thing is, well for their fans at least, nobody really knows how bad it's going to be, or get. Fiddling the books at an unprecedented level, lying to various governing bodies at both national and international levels.

All rules out the window imo when you see the world cup being held in QATAR and the track records of Man City, PSG and Newcastle owners. The filth have enabled and kept quiet decades of disgusting child abuse and escape punishment time and again. I get Juventus are wrong but IMO they should be behind that lot in the queue for judgement.

Back