Kevin Mbabu

TPB90

Anybody remember him? Never played a game but was one of the 5 Newcastle loanees that came up the other year. Now being linked with Man Utd o_O

From the Daily Express website;

Mbabu Mourinho's man?
Jose Mourinho has identified Kevin Mbabu as a replacement for Matteo Darmian at Manchester United, according to reports.

Darmian is expected to leave United this summer with Juventus a potential destination.

And Fussball Info claim former Newcastle United man Mbabu could be Mourinho’s man.

Mbabu is currently at Young Boys having made just five appearances for Newcastle in three years on Tyneside.

He's done well when he's played for Newcastle but would be very surprised to see him get a move to Man U

Got me thinking of the other lad we had at the time, Remie Streete, I'm sure he played one game, actually looked not bad, but got injured and wasn't seen again, just looked him up and he was released from Port Vale last year, don't know if he even plays anymore, different paths indeed

He played a lot the season Newcastle got promoted, and that's as much as I saw. Hence why I was surprised he'd go to Man U

Got me thinking of the other lad we had at the time, Remie Streete, I'm sure he played one game, actually looked not bad, but got injured and wasn't seen again, just looked him up and he was released from Port Vale last year, don't know if he even plays anymore, different paths indeed

Streete done his hamstring after about 30 minutes of his debut, Ferguson was already out with a serious knee injury and never showed up in Glasgow until April, Mbabu barely kicked a ball in the reserves because of injury and was sent back to Newcastle early by McCall, Birgirimana had some sort of blood disorder which meant he couldn't play and for this we were to pay that fat bastard £500,000 if we got promotion.

Our prize money would've been less than that.

Streete done his hamstring after about 30 minutes of his debut, Ferguson was already out with a serious knee injury and never showed up in Glasgow until April, Mbabu barely kicked a ball in the reserves because of injury and was sent back to Newcastle early by McCall, Birgirimana had some sort of blood disorder which meant he couldn't play and for this we were to pay that fat bastard £500,000 if we got promotion.

Our prize money would've been less than that.
Vuckic was dreamy though

Latest posts

Back