Lads on here with contacts at Chelsea?

I tried it lol, had to show the boys how it should be done
What’s this? Sounds like a good selling point for the Nephew - who wants to do the Spurs one but when I had a look no Museum and they seemed more keen on pushing some roof walk and NFL nonsense than actual Football history.

What’s this? Sounds like a good selling point for the Nephew - who wants to do the Spurs one but when I had a look no Museum and they seemed more keen on pushing some roof walk and NFL nonsense than actual Football history.
There is an area in the museum where you can recreate a penalty shootout, showing where lampard etc put their pens.

I'm sure your son enjoyed it. We certainly did and I'm with you regards the older stadiums. Used to go to the bridge when I lived in london back in the 80s. Massive change in the ground since then. Hope you enjoyed your trip. It's our last day to enjoy the scorching weather
that’s a bizarre coincidence

For all the Chelsea lads/lassies on here, what's the chances of 2 adults for the Spurs game in January?
Difficult but not impossible.

1 - sign up as a member then keep checking the ticket exchange from around the start of December (6 weeks before).

2 - take the plunge for hospitality (still some left last email I got.)

3 - plenty of touts about but I wouldn’t give the bastards the money personally.

For the older Bears Peter Osgood's contract is on display , signed by the then manager Tommy Docherty. Also Charlie Cooks Scotland top.

For all the Chelsea lads/lassies on here, what's the chances of 2 adults for the Spurs game in January?
very hard if both memberships have 0 points you will need buy 2 memberships this match will be sold on points basis i have 19 points as i have been down for 4 matches next week will be my 5th, im also planning to go to the spurs game, the best way to get to the big games is by going to the carabao cup and champions league games you get 5points for buying they tickets and have patience in the virtual waiting room you will get through to buy tickets

Last edited:
Ear marked so I can find this next year will be going down on my bi- annual jaunt either Feb/Mar.
next round of champions league and fa cup matches & could be a carabao cup final & good league matches good months to go down i will be going down for some of they matches

next round of champions league and fa cup matches & could be a carabao cup final & good league matches good months to go down i will be going down for some of they matches
Last time we went down mate nearly 3 years ago now, it had to be a Sunday due to Chelsea playing on the Thursday in the UEFA cup, nowhere near the same atmosphere in the Chelsea pensioner or the game.
Chelsea v Leicester on the 26th Feb looking the most likely, Hope Leicester are shit this year so in with a chance of a ticket.
Where is Chelsea Burnley when you need it:D the only really other one is v Newcastle and seeing as they will be like the Harlem Globetrotters by then, doubt getting one for that.

someone on here managed to sort me tickets for Spurs at the bridge leave it with me see if I can find the old messages And I can give you his moniker and see if he can help you out.

Since I've found this post, can any of the Chelsea lads/lassies advise of the best way to get tickets for the Malmo away game on 2nd November? No sure whether to buy home end tickets from the Malmo website...

Since I've found this post, can any of the Chelsea lads/lassies advise of the best way to get tickets for the Malmo away game on 2nd November? No sure whether to buy home end tickets from the Malmo website...
The Euro away tickets have to be collected with ID in city of game so unlikely to be able to get them for Chelsea section

Last time we went down mate nearly 3 years ago now, it had to be a Sunday due to Chelsea playing on the Thursday in the UEFA cup, nowhere near the same atmosphere in the Chelsea pensioner or the game.
Chelsea v Leicester on the 26th Feb looking the most likely, Hope Leicester are shit this year so in with a chance of a ticket.
Where is Chelsea Burnley when you need it:D the only really other one is v Newcastle and seeing as they will be like the Harlem Globetrotters by then, doubt getting one for that.

ok i have only been to one sunday game that was frank lampard 1st home game as manager i dont like chelsea pensioner pub too busy the cock tavern is much better , wont be going to that games as its in between champions league match & could be a cup final. you should be able to get a ticket if you go to the site at 9.45am , i need to go to everton at home in december so i can get a ticket for spurs in jan
The waiting room to get tickets a joke.

I tend to go when mates sort me.

Going Newcastle
no its not i go to it at 9am or 9.30am and get tickets for the games i want to go to have patience you will get through to buy the ticket, newcastle away is always hard to get tickets for

ok i have only been to one sunday game that was frank lampard 1st home game as manager i dont like chelsea pensioner pub too busy the cock tavern is much better , wont be going to that games as its in between champions league match & could be a cup final. you should be able to get a ticket if you go to the site at 9.45am , i need to go to everton at home in december so i can get a ticket for spurs in jan

no its not i go to it at 9am or 9.30am and get tickets for the games i want to go to have patience you will get through to buy the ticket, newcastle away is always hard to get tickets for
It's a joke and has been for as long as I've been going.

Many agree. It's less than ideal.

Tell you what, if you get in easy most games add me n some of my mates to your friends list n sort us out :D

It's a joke and has been for as long as I've been going.

Many agree. It's less than ideal.

Tell you what, if you get in easy most games add me n some of my mates to your friends list n sort us out :D

So Far This Season I Have Got Tottenham, Crystal Palace, Zenit St Petersburg , Man City , Malmo & Juventus next two i will be trying for will be Everton on Dec 15 & Tottenham On Jan 22nd im willing to help you feel free to message me the game you want to go to

Was going to post this in the tickets section but as it's not a post about buying/selling for a specific match I thought I'd put it in here (move if that's not the case mods).

Anyway my 8 year old seems to have taken to Chelsea as his English team (we are English anyway) and after going to the England game at the weekend we did the tour of Stamford Bridge yesterday and it's just heightened his interest further. According to the tour guide Chelsea's kit is blue because of a link with Rangers which I never knew until yesterday but that's another story!

Anyway back on point. He's badgering me to take him to Stamford Bridge for a match but after a quick look on their website that would appear impossible. You need to become members for a start and even they are completely sold out for adults!

That brought me to FF. I remember over the years there being a few people on here with good connections at Chelsea and being able to help people out with tickets. We haven't picked put a specific game yet (he'd be as happy with Burnley as Man Utd tbh), which is why I didn't post in the tickets section, but if any of the lads with access to Chelsea tickets read this if you could reply or PM me so I've got some way of contacting you that would be brilliant!

Other than that, for anyone in London with some time to kill, I'd highly recommend the Stamford Bridge tour. I'm not a Chelsea fan but I really enjoyed it.
My son wants to go to a Chelsea game as well and was going to ask in here as well lol

Years ago during Luca Vialli days the only option I could find were ticket touts. The prices they wanted were unreal so chucked it and headed to Slug & Lettuce on Fulham Rd. Within 5 minutes at the bar a Chelsea fan heard my accent, found out I was a Bluenose and organised 2 tickets. The group of Chelsea fans I met that day were a real credit to their club. Brilliant!
If I remember right one of their stands was under reconstruction at the time so tickets were really hard to come by. Great experience and thoroughly recommend.

So Far This Season I Have Got Tottenham, Crystal Palace, Zenit St Petersburg , Man City , Malmo & Juventus next two i will be trying for will be Everton on Dec 15 & Tottenham On Jan 22nd im willing to help you feel free to message me the game you want to go to
The carry on used to be at 7am.

Now its 10 when most are at work hence the struggle.

You're doing well.
To be honest the only one we missed that we tried to get was Burnley at home and my mate had issues with Newcastle but someone gave me a Newcastle ticket.

With covid, a busy schedule at work and going to as many gers games as possible I've not been able to ho to or plan as many Chelsea games as I normally would.

Hopefully get to a few aways and a few at the bridge as the season progresses.

The carry on used to be at 7am.

Now its 10 when most are at work hence the struggle.

You're doing well.
To be honest the only one we missed that we tried to get was Burnley at home and my mate had issues with Newcastle but someone gave me a Newcastle ticket.

With covid, a busy schedule at work and going to as many gers games as possible I've not been able to ho to or plan as many Chelsea games as I normally would.

Hopefully get to a few aways and a few at the bridge as the season progresses.
7am was hard on the days i was working had to get up at 5am being knackered in work im glad its now 10am, i regret now not going for that game would need they points to help me get spurs tickets, i havent been lucky getting rangers tickets as theres been no general sale as i dont usually get to that amount of the chelsea games , im going to try to go some to away games in the new year hopefully i can get leeds

Have a running laugh with the wee guy that sells badges as soon as you come out the subway, great wee guy.
Always asking for Rangers and Chelsea badges which I send down to my big mate in London, been going on for the past 5 years at least, got me this today as asking any blue brothers one.

Back