Lassana Coulibaly

PetricPower

On his latest Instagram post he has a strapping on his ankle. I hope to fk that’s not another injury concern for the famous.

Last edited:
If we had him in his early season form at the first Old Firm game at Parkhead this season things might have been slightly different. He looked like a monster.

Literally no idea what's happened to him lately. If that's true about his father maybe that's something to do with it?

His father just passed away show some respect surely

I knew he had a family bereavement but didn’t know it was his father. My deepest sympathy goes out to Lassana and his family. That said I only wanted to highlight a potential injury to one of our players.

Someone defintiely did pass away, if it was his father and he has been ill beforehand. It might explain his poor form since he came back from injury. Think He has had one decent game since he came back from injury, strange considering how good he was before he picked up the injury

Firstly, wtf :D how does the OP mentioning he's got ankle strapping disrespect him in his time of bereavement?

Secondly, how do you know it's his father?

I read it on here about his father .

I just feel it’s a bit much people saying he’s been shite etc when maybexwe don’t know the full picture . Not directed at the OP just in general .

he's been rotten since coming back from his last injury.

We seem to have fallen into this habit of our players being either ‘brilliant’ and ‘will bring us 55’ or they are ‘rotten’ and ‘useless’ and we should ‘get rid’. It’s bonkers.

He’s not been as good as earlier isn’t he season so, by default, he has the ability but hasn’t been showing it recently. Still carrying an injury? The latest photos would suggest that. Worrying about his sick relative? We know someone close to him has passed away. Or just some average performances?

He hasn’t been ‘rotten’ just as he was never ‘brilliant’. You could probably apply the same to every member of the squad. He has another 6 months to show us what he can produce on a consistent basis.

Think the big man could do with a mini pre season to get that fitness up again he looks much slower now than when he arrived

FS Rangers fans at their best eh? We’ve went from sign him up immediately. There better be a signing option within the loan deal to.... he’s shite. Probably wouldn’t even make the bench. Does my t1ts right in all that patter. Boy showed he has quality. Going through a bit of a lull. Any chance of supporting him to come through it and show previous form?

Not specifically directed at the OP , post 2 however is out of order IMO .

I don't know if you are serious?

Injury is of no relevance to the family bereavement and he went away and played for Mali v Gabon and I presume this is where he picked up the injury.

Weird thing to say in a thread about a potential ankle injury.
It isn't when you have ill mannered comments like 2 not taking into consideration that his father may have been I'll for some time and he was miles way in a new could try with a new club....
And now he has lost his father...
LC deserves a break to get his head straight....

I don't know if you are serious?

Injury is of no relevance to the family bereavement and he went away and played for Mali v Gabon and I presume this is where he picked up the injury.
Calling him shite recently when we don't know his personal life detail is though....

I think if he is carrying a knock we should leave him at home with his family till he's fiti"sh
Nail 2 birds with one stone.
Spend time with his mum and give him time to himself.

Wouldn't worry too much about moonboots & bracing on our players, since Stevie and his team arrived half the team have had them on.

Would like to know the medical methodology behind it all and have a look at one of the boots

Calling him shite recently when we don't know his personal life detail is though....

I didn't see the op saying shite as the op has been edited but he has been very poor after his injury.

Yes he missed our last game due to a family bereavement but he has went away and played with Mali as well and looks like he's picked up another injury.

We need all our players fit and hopefully he comes back from this injury better then he did the last one.

Not specifically directed at the OP , post 2 however is out of order IMO .

Out of order? I'm simply stating that since returning from injury, his form has been poor and therefore won't be a loss currently.

Form is temporary though and he can turn it around.

FS Rangers fans at their best eh? We’ve went from sign him up immediately. There better be a signing option within the loan deal to.... he’s shite. Probably wouldn’t even make the bench. Does my t1ts right in all that patter. Boy showed he has quality. Going through a bit of a lull. Any chance of supporting him to come through it and show previous form?

Given all of that, and he’s only 22 & playing in a type of domestic football totally alien to many, the boy deserves our patience & support as you say TBA.

He hasn’t been ‘rotten’ just as he was never ‘brilliant’. You could probably apply the same to every member of the squad. He has another 6 months to show us what he can produce on a consistent basis.

Well said VB. A player makes one mistake in a game and its remembered forever.

Some fans just focus on that one bad pass but forget all the good passes, Candias being the perfect example.

So because someone has had a perosnal bereavement you can't criticise them ? The way of the world these days. He has been shite after a terrific 1st month , hopefully he regains form after his SHITE spell because the form could be related to the bereavement if it wasn't a sudden death.

Latest posts

Back